• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

And one of my two celeb books from San Diego

Ant-man cast signed book.

Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Corey Stoll, and Peyton Reed

Antmancastsignedbook_zps45105e9e.jpg

Pretty sure all 3 of these are about to be up for sale.

Edited by Darrell F

And one of my two celeb books from San Diego

Ant-man cast signed book.

Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Corey Stoll, and Peyton Reed

Antmancastsignedbook_zps45105e9e.jpg

Pretty sure all 3 of these are about to be up for sale.

Those are great looking sigs on the black background!

Recent pickup that got graded in Chicago: Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson) from back in ECCC, Bill Morrison signature/sketch, and Danny Elfman (came up with the Simpsons theme music) in a RARE appearance recently!

I was wondering if anybody got a Danny Elfman nice Joel

Recent pickup that got graded in Chicago: Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson) from back in ECCC, Bill Morrison signature/sketch, and Danny Elfman (came up with the Simpsons theme music) in a RARE appearance recently!

Oh, there were a number of Danny Elfman signatures that were gotten, though most were on magazines. My other Elfman sig is on a Batman comic, but I wasn't in a hurry on that one. The Simpsons was too cool not to get rush graded. :)

Oh, there were a number of Danny Elfman signatures that were gotten, though most were on magazines. My other Elfman sig is on a Batman comic, but I wasn't in a hurry on that one. The Simpsons was too cool not to get rush graded. :)

I was thinking about coming down there for this too didn't think anybody was going to get anything signed :cry:

I was thinking about coming down there for this too didn't think anybody was going to get anything signed :cry:

Well, we had zero idea anything would get signed until the event was over. Thankfully he was in a willing mood and the organizers were cool with it. (Plus the other fans didn't get out of hand) We can never advertise something like this because of the lack of guarantee of getting anything done.