• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Would it kill CGC to have put this in the holder with the other cover facing the front? It is a flip book, it has two indicias, one for each title, so it's not like it was a Star Wars book with a Serenity story in the back or vice versa. The only way I can see to determine which cover is the true "front" cover is the blank space for the store stamp.

SerenityStarWarsBack319_zps7a9493ca.jpg

SerenityStarWarsFront318_zps35707e3a.jpg

It's also technically a "One of a Kind" as the other 9.8 is signed by Adam Hughes, but we won't get into that.

lol

Would it kill CGC to have put this in the holder with the other cover facing the front? It is a flip book, it has two indicias, one for each title, so it's not like it was a Star Wars book with a Serenity story in the back or vice versa. The only way I can see to determine which cover is the true "front" cover is the blank space for the store stamp.

SerenityStarWarsBack319_zps7a9493ca.jpg

SerenityStarWarsFront318_zps35707e3a.jpg

It's also technically a "One of a Kind" as the other 9.8 is signed by Adam Hughes, but we won't get into that.

lol

Doug, that sucks. I have always been told that it is the indicia that governs. I have been the beneficiary of a mistake on a Sam kieth book, and also suffer with my Joe Pantoliano sig on the back cover of an FCBD book. Sorry about that one.

Peter Dinklage, Emmy and Golden Globe winning star of Game of Thrones

IMG_11191_zpsc4befa4b.jpg

OH!! LOVE IT!! Nice pick up! I hadn't even cottoned onto the GoT comic.

I've got the book kindle and paperback and all the series... OMFG. Not a new comics focus!! (is it any good?)