• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

here's my Reedus SS sketch/sig dscott got me (his friend Scott did the sketch), currently being slabbed. He said Reedus took a pic of it and may put it on his FB/Instagram:

NR_zps8ee0dfef.png

That is a nice Scott Blair sketch! Having it signed by Norman Reedus makes it unbelievably cool!

That is great. I did sort of the same thing for Ron Perlman. I had Tim Seeley do a Hellboy headsketch and had Ron sign it.

Can't wait to see it.

Wow that sounds awesome, def post a pic when you get one (thumbs u

here's my Reedus SS sketch/sig dscott got me (his friend Scott did the sketch), currently being slabbed. He said Reedus took a pic of it and may put it on his FB/Instagram:

NR_zps8ee0dfef.png

That is a nice Scott Blair sketch! Having it signed by Norman Reedus makes it unbelievably cool!

Thanks it came out really sweet, hopefully it'll be a 9.8 SS!

Edited by MoJoePin

I want to do the same thing with Anthony Michael Hall but can't decide who should do it and whether or not to use young AMH with a bra on his head or adult AMH in a Dead Zone stare....

Nice book.

I want to do the same thing with Anthony Michael Hall but can't decide who should do it and whether or not to use young AMH with a bra on his head or adult AMH in a Dead Zone stare....

Nice book.

Definitely bra on head!

Nice book.

Definitely bra on head!

The more I think about it I'm leaning to a Weird Science back / Dead Zone front with the sig at the bottom front.

Nice book.

Definitely bra on head!

+1

Dead Zone should be Christopher Walken... period.

As if I didn't love A. Cretella enough:

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

Wow, I need a book like that (worship)

You'll never see this one in a bargain basement blow-out!!!

lol I had a book done like that, I think when all the signatures were added up I paid like $500.00. Maybe a little less but I recall it being quite expensive indeed. Congrats on that book man.

As if I didn't love A. Cretella enough:

STNGCrew_zpsbe4baab1.jpg

Wow, I need a book like that (worship)

You'll never see this one in a bargain basement blow-out!!!

lol I had a book done like that, I think when all the signatures were added up I paid like $500.00. Maybe a little less but I recall it being quite expensive indeed. Congrats on that book man.

It got slabbed 4 times and had at least $300 in celebrity fees. But it was a raw book from my longboxes, so that was a plus and it stayed 9.8 the whole way through. Thanks for the kind words.

Would it kill CGC to have put this in the holder with the other cover facing the front? It is a flip book, it has two indicias, one for each title, so it's not like it was a Star Wars book with a Serenity story in the back or vice versa. The only way I can see to determine which cover is the true "front" cover is the blank space for the store stamp.

SerenityStarWarsBack319_zps7a9493ca.jpg

SerenityStarWarsFront318_zps35707e3a.jpg

It's also technically a "One of a Kind" as the other 9.8 is signed by Adam Hughes, but we won't get into that.

lol

Nice, though. I have three books coming back from Philly from three Firefly cast members. . . when I get them back, I'll have to post them with the other two.