• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

Put a couple of feet in it and SadFan could have taken that picture.

I'm not on a strike anymore so you can't just take shots at me with impunity. Why don't you go dry clean your Aaron Hernandez jersey?

I'm not on a strike anymore so you can't just take shots at me with impunity. Why don't you go dry clean your Aaron Hernandez jersey?

Probably sold it. Those things are getting crazy money.

Probably sold it. Those things are getting crazy money.

I traded mine in for a combo Wes Welker/Danny Woodhead/Drew Bledsoe. :banana:

I bought mine from JJ in 2007. I think most of the ones that exist are from that SD signing. I'm sure there were several done, but I have only seen mine and Chris' that I remember.
JJ always has all the good toys.

Yeah, I picked up this one from him long ago....

HaleyWatchmen001_zps75465670.jpg

Gotta love the census, I just checked. 2 in 9.6 Maybe 3 total if you count the other category of the same name. None in 9.4

You've got to look up the "San Diego Comic Con Edition" with no " : " in the title.

Also be aware that there are a bunch of these signed by Richard Christian Matheson, his son...so we can't assume anything on the Census for this book is Richard Matheson.

Richard Matheson RIP (w/William Nolan)

12365.jpg

That's Richard CHRISTIAN Matheson...his son. :gossip:

I bought mine from JJ in 2007. I think most of the ones that exist are from that SD signing. I'm sure there were several done, but I have only seen mine and Chris' that I remember.
JJ always has all the good toys.

Yeah, I picked up this one from him long ago....

HaleyWatchmen001_zps75465670.jpg

I love this book.

:cry:

:cry:

He's finally going somewhere where his "soft hands" ability to catch everything will really be appreciated.

<a  href=IMG_0002_zps02f7741c.jpg' alt='IMG_0002_

This just came in today Star Trek #1 Gold Key. It was signed by Shatner last year and this time I got Nichelle Nichols and Walter Koenig. If you ever decide to get anything signed by Nichelle Nichols you may want to designate a small area to her or else she signs everything this big. I guess George Takei has to sign the back of the comic now.

This just came in today Star Trek #1 Gold Key. It was signed by Shatner last year and this time I got Nichelle Nichols and Walter Koenig. If you ever decide to get anything signed by Nichelle Nichols you may want to designate a small area to her or else she signs everything this big. I guess George Takei has to sign the back of the comic now.

Don't do that. There's plenty of room for him to sign underneath the logo.

:facepalm:

Funny story, I asked her if she had seen the new JJ Star Trek and she looked at me funny and said (and I quote): "YES!, wait...yes..wait...Did I?"

I responded by: "I don't know, I wasn't with you. Did you see it with Shatner?"

She then said: "OH YES! Bill! Loved him in it!" :facepalm:

I said thank you and gracefully exited her area.

Then she went on to tell me a very interesting story of her eating dinner with Martin Luther King Jr. at his house watching Star Trek in their living room.

This is her about to do the same thing on my other book before I stopped her!

NichelleNicholsatPHXCC2013_zpsa1a13c96.jpg