• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy :censored:!!! Hammer's Spidey # 122 got Better !!

27 posts in this topic

Would I be overstating it to say approximately a 1,000,000 to 1 ? There is no way that someone literate enough to pen this beauty...

"A glossy, white paged, guaranteed unrestored #122 with brillaint colors and cover whites (like the day it was printed) without a trace of transparency in off-the-press, newsstand condition. Both Mechanical perfection AND WEARLESSNESS, a combination I've never seen on a 122! The black spine line perfectly placed with vertical alignment of production that has the 4 corners meeting perfectly, cover to cover, at 4 square corner, DEAD CENTERED. Perfect cover edges without any signs of problematic serrations (roughness), a problematic affect in the production of this issue. Unread/unopened, the paper surrounding the staples bearing not even the minutist wrinkle or micro-flake! THE Perfect 122 for anyone who has ever been disappointed by the rest. "Only" graded 9.9 because NOTHING is a '10'.

.... would be stupid enough not to slab this book and rake in what, 5 grand? 10?

please. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"(which does include being able to send it for a 2nd opinion). "

so if I send it to CGC and its PLOD, THEN I have to get a second opinion? 27_laughing.gif

by the way,... I like the redhead best.. flowerred.gif

sleeping.gif Just more of Hammer's digital crack. sleeping.gif

If anyone wants to throw their $ after this stuff, after all the evidence on the table, they only have themselves to blame.

If this were really a 9.9, or a 9.8, or a 9.6 even, I'd get a third party to submit for me, and bring in the big bucks. None of Hammer's explanations ever make real sense regarding his refusal to submit.

The only viable explanation is that his books are tainted, and he hasn't been shelling out refunds out of the goodness of his heart. I have no sympathy for anyone that bids on this krap.

WOW ...look what I found after looking that scan in 32X magnification. 893whatthe.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

519170-wow.jpg

WTF IS THAT ?! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Tools of the trade?1? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Trademark! grin.gif