• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

He was 100% wrong in listing items that supposedly he didn't have. I commend him for coming on the boards and offering a discount on merchandise form his site.

Oh man, I guess it doesn't take much to buy your support.

The alternative is that you actually bought his (cough) explanation hook, line and sinker, and I prefer to believe you're not that naive.

You, JC, are 100% wrong in calling others "weak-minded" without providing all of the information. Totally uncalled for, especially in asking for our help in reporting the seller. 893naughty-thumb.gif

What the 893censored-thumb.gif are you taking about?

I posted all the evidence, and sorry if you feel insulted, but you'd have to be a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person to side with the seller in this case. Seriously, I mean that, you are a TOTAL insufficiently_thoughtful_person is you review the facts and gleefully agree with 100% of what the seller has posted.

A TOTAL insufficiently_thoughtful_person. makepoint.gif

You have to try and understand what a burden it is for JC to enlighten all of us simpletons. Being "hyper intelligent" isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I get the feeling this is turning into an anti-JC slamfest, which ironically, lets the seller get away scot free.

Good work guys. Next you should cut off a police car in pursuit of some bank robbers.

"But the were just making a withdrawal and are the victims of police brutality" Deathlok offered upon arrest, "and I for one, believe them."

He was 100% wrong in listing items that supposedly he didn't have. I commend him for coming on the boards and offering a discount on merchandise form his site.

Oh man, I guess it doesn't take much to buy your support.

The alternative is that you actually bought his (cough) explanation hook, line and sinker, and I prefer to believe you're not that naive.

...how is you continue to be a self-delusional . At times you appear relatively coherent in posting unlawful Ebay sellers, but then the "real" JC appears and has his one one-sided opinions.

I didn't say I was bought by him. I won't buy anything off his site for your information, but I think it was a nice gesture. nothing more. Especially since most of us didn't even see the auctions when running, yet he offered the discount to all of us.

You, JC, are 100% wrong in calling others "weak-minded" without providing all of the information. Totally uncalled for, especially in asking for our help in reporting the seller. 893naughty-thumb.gif

What the 893censored-thumb.gif are you taking about?

I posted all the evidence, and sorry if you feel insulted, but you'd have to be a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person to side with the seller in this case. Seriously, I mean that, you are a TOTAL insufficiently_thoughtful_person is you review the facts and gleefully agree with 100% of what the seller has posted.

A TOTAL insufficiently_thoughtful_person. makepoint.gif

Again, with the name-calling. JC you really need to evaluate how you arguements sound totally off base. You did not post all the evidence. You mentioned his in-house sale after the seller posted his response. You never mentioned this at all. you also refused to post your e-mails to the seller at someone's request. Do not attempt to come off above reproach. You did not present all the information. I did not agree with the seller either. I already said he was wrong for ending the auctions early, no matter the reason.

Okay, here are the words you have longed to hear:

I AM TAKING A BREAK

Yes, the utter stupidity of needledicks like Deathlok, who voraciously sided with the seller for ending all of his auctions 35 seconds after the first one closed, and called me "100% wrong" for even mentioning this lameass scam, has me reevaluating exactly who (or what) I'm conversing with here.

So a break is in definite order.

Insert 893applaud-thumb.gif icons now, you brainless, simpering dolts. thumbsup2.gif

I AM TAKING A BREAK

Yes, the utter stupidity of needledicks like Deathlok, who voraciously sided with the seller for ending all of his auctions 35 seconds after the first one closed, and called me "100% wrong" for even mentioning this lameass scam, has me reevaluating exactly who (or what) I'm conversing with here.

Insert 893applaud-thumb.gif icons now, you brainless, simpering dolts. thumbsup2.gif

You are such a [!@#%^&^]. When did I say I sided with the seller? When JC? You tell me and I will apologize to you right now. The only thing I said in the seller defense was that it was generous of him to offer a discount on his site, it does NOT excuse him from ending auctions early. He was 100% percent wrong. Now I want an apology form you for your accusation.

You did not post all the evidence. You mentioned his in-house sale after the seller posted his response. You never mentioned this at all.

I cannot believe I am explaining something so basic to another adult, but here goes. foreheadslap.gif

You condemn me for not posting the "evidence" of why he told me the lots were pulled, but this was totally inconsequential at the time. He could have said that his dog ate the comics, or they were stolen, and it would not make a difference.

The "sold offline" reason only became "important evidence" AFTER he posted a radically different story on here. Before that, my email reply had ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING on the discussion, but after he fed you guys a different line, the "I sold them offline for $4 a piece" email became a quite important piece of evidence.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp, and had I posted the email reply in the post, the seller could have stuck to one story and not got caught up in a web of deceit. So although it was inconsequential at the start, but became important after the seller's latest fabrication, withholding it, and letting him fall into a "gotcha trap", was to my advantage.

It's also quite obvious that the EBay buyers got the "quickie excuse" as if these comics were actually sold, he could not "offer them up again in a few weeks" (as he stated earlier) without raising some eyebrows. So the latest story allowed the seller to relist the items, whereby the line I got fed would have made that impossible.

Again, I can't believe I'm explaining this to someone over the age of 5. tonofbricks.gif

I AM TAKING A BREAK

OUCH!!!!!!! frown.gif

i want 21 days in the Forum Pool - "when will JC return"?

JC, I agree with Sterling on this point. You shouldn't resort to calling people "weak-minded", we all know what you think of people who don't think a crash is coming. However, you seemingly left out the "sold in-house" comment by the seller's e-mail in your initial posts. The seller came on here and provided a plausible explanation, unfortunately it doesn't play out like you say.

Yeah, JC. Even if you're right you make me want to root for the other guy. Stop being such a and insulting your fellow board members just because we're not so wrapped up in the issue that we haven't done as much detective work as you have and don't have the emails that you have. Weak minded? I'll take my mind over yours any day of the week. tongue.gif

You did not post all the evidence. You mentioned his in-house sale after the seller posted his response. You never mentioned this at all.

I cannot believe I am explaining something so basic to another adult, but here goes. foreheadslap.gif

You condemn me for not posting the "evidence" of why he told me the lots were pulled, but this was totally inconsequential at the time. He could have said that his dog ate the comics, or they were stolen, and it would not make a difference.

The "sold offline" reason only became "important evidence" AFTER he posted a radically different story on here. Before that, my email reply had ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING on the discussion, but after he fed you guys a different line, the "I sold them offline for $4 a piece" email became a quite important piece of evidence.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp, and had I posted the email reply in the post, the seller could have stuck to one story and not got caught up in a web of deceit. So although it was inconsequential at the start, but became important after the seller's latest fabrication, withholding it, and letting him fall into a "gotcha trap", was to my advantage.

It's also quite obvious that the EBay buyers got the "quickie excuse" as if these comics were actually sold, he could not "offer them up again in a few weeks" (as he stated earlier) without raising some eyebrows. So the latest story allowed the seller to relist the items, whereby the line I got fed would have made that impossible.

Again, I can't believe I'm explaining this to someone over the age of 5. tonofbricks.gif

Why must everything be so extreme with you? Nobody condemned you for anything. The fact that the seller ended his auction early was irresponsible and wrong. Nothing he said justifies this action. period. However for you to call people names for buying his excuse is without merit. You of course know your side of the story and e-mails, however you chose to withhold this information to setup this elaborate plan to ensnare the seller.

Regardless of what transpired between you and the seller, it doesn't mean you are justified in calling us names for having opinions. Again, JC I would like an apology for the board.

I AM TAKING A BREAK

OUCH!!!!!!! frown.gif

i want 21 days in the Forum Pool - "when will JC return"?

DAMN - wrong again - only 38 minutes wins the pool - who had that one?!?!

Hello again.

Greeting from the Dickwad Seller of Fathers Day 2004.

You will all be happy to know that

1. Client brought comics into office today and I had him sign a newly edited contract.

2. Client also brought some Amazing Spidermans that will be listed on Tuesday. As well as the Captain Americas will be listed "AGAIN"

As for whomever I told they sold for $4 an issue in house. Your first email was very rude to me. And I didn't feel that I needed to justify any reason to you.

As for why they were ended so fast, we have a system for doing it, which is why I started to end them all. Many of them were going for above market values. Such as the $40 or so we were getting for 50 modern issues. But, because I didn't have any. I choose to end them all.

Again, I apologize.

Roberts357

Hello...

I am the Dickwad seller of the day...

Just curious, are you the same seller that used to go by cliveroberts 357 on Ebay??

Same question????????