• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League #1 Blank-Cover @ SDCC2012!

244 posts in this topic

I've seen the price at 3.99. Someone is selling SDCC pre-orders on eBay for $4 plus sh. Not the SDCC copies after further review.

Will the 3000 at SDCC have an SDCC logo on them?

Hopefully not, as much white space as possible is nice. Already have the bland new JL logo on the cover, no need to put any other nonsense on the cover.

From what little info is available, it just looks like DC is bringing 3000 copies to SDCC for early distribution and to kick start the sales (since $1 of every one will go towards the Horn of Africa charity.)

This should be an easy thing to have your LCS order for you. I plan on ordering a few and will be getting them for less than 3.99. JLA, Batman, Green Lantern blanks are the ones I look forward to the most.

Pay $10 if you want but w/out a logo or a way of seperating these 3000 from the regular distribution, there is little reason to pay the extra money. I guess to get it a month or two early may appeal to some.

Yah unless SDCC decided to use stock photos then these are not "exclusuive" and will not carry the SDCC logo. Thar's why I didn't say it was exclusive and just said first 3,000 at the show.

Yah $10 is pretty steep, but people find the weirdest reason to splurge when they at SDCC. It'd be nice to be one of the first to have a copy.

Am I the only one seeing that it is a Justice League 1 blank not 12? I would guess this is only limited to SDCC for now.

I saw it, I just didn't know that no one else did. haha.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_exclusives.php?company=graphitti

I looked here, on the SDCC Website under Exclusives. I'm not sure if this is the same place others are looking.

When Graphitti had the Flashpoint #1 variant, at 6,000 copies, they had plenty to go around. Hopefully w/this one, you can walk up any day and get them. No logo necessary as these 3,000 are hopefully the only blank #1's and not the #12s that ship next month...

I hope their booth gets flooded with people holding these and artist after artist having to say no to sketching to keep their precious lines moving... Or rather, the artist'll say yes, the booth workers will probably say no... (sigh) Should be interesting...