• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Just picked up 2 copies!

:golfclap: Congrats. Now let's sit back and watch.

They had two full sets at the store but they wanted 5 each. Did the math figured I was better off just buying 1 & 2.

My LCS had the two full sets as well but for cover. 7k print run is pretty small. Hopefully, i can get a couple more #1 issues at cover.

Here are the sales figures pulled from comichron. Looks like issue 4 and 6 are pretty low print runs considering they do not have any published sales numbers. Could not find any data for the #1 variant. Since everyone is focused on hoarding saga and PP, now maybe a good time to start stacking this book.

issue 1= 7,537

Issue 2= 5,566

Issue 3= 5,579

Issue 4= no data on cc

Issue 5= 5,017

Issue 6= no data on cc

Issue 7= no data on cc

Issue 0= 5,526

I wonder what the CGC census numbers are for #1?

Edited by jreezy

Wow Im glad I got 4 #1s months ago then

That's an easy $200+ in your pocket if you decide to list them.

I actually meant to pass out a couple copies to friends that i thought would have had interest but that never happened.. I really liked #1 when I first read it so I went back for more.. This was after I missed Saga and MP #1 ha

Oh yeah one of the copies is a Gilbert Hernandez incentive too

Edited by wushugushu

I actually meant to pass out a couple copies to friends that i thought would have had interest but that never happened.. I really liked #1 when I first read it so I went back for more.. This was after I missed Saga and MP #1 ha

This literally just caught fire less than 48 hours ago. It will be interesting to see where the market is on this book in 2 weeks. If it reaches Peter Panzerfaust levels, you can flip the couple books you have and fund it on the saga and MP #1s that you missed out on.

This literally just caught fire less than 48 hours ago. It will be interesting to see where the market is on this book in 2 weeks. If it reaches Peter Panzerfaust levels, you can flip the couple books you have and fund it on the saga and MP #1s that you missed out on.

Ridley Scott has a new fan then!

Here are the sales figures pulled from comichron. Looks like issue 4 and 6 are pretty low print runs considering they do not have any published sales numbers. Could not find any data for the #1 variant. Since everyone is focused on hoarding saga and PP, now maybe a good time to start stacking this book.

issue 1= 7,537

Issue 2= 5,566

Issue 3= 5,579

Issue 4= no data on cc

Issue 5= 5,017

Issue 6= no data on cc

Issue 7= no data on cc

Issue 0= 5,526

1 - 9.8 Blue label and 1 - 9.6 Yellow label

issue 1= 7,537

Issue 2= 5,566

Issue 3= 5,579

Issue 4= no data on cc

Issue 5= 5,017

Issue 6= no data on cc

Issue 7= no data on cc

Issue 0= 5,526

1 - 9.8 Blue label and 1 - 9.6 Yellow label

Thanks for posting the census numbers. The latest BIN on feebay for a #1 raw sold for $75. :roflmao: This is insane.

I thought the first three issues were very enjoyable so perhaps it will blow up some more once people scrambling for copies now read it and get the word out.

I never got to continuing past #3 though and I think I havent bought any after #5. It was never on my pull list so I almost forgot about the series till the news about the movie hit..

Ill have to keep an eye out on this then.. If I see interest start to decline I will dump them quick