• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

When people start saying they cant be found at shops anymore Ill probably let my 4 copies go. Id be happy getting 20-30 each if they are going over $60 after a day. Ive been sitting on these since release day so id be happy with that

Edited by wushugushu

When people start saying they cant be found at shops anymore Ill probably let my 4 copies go. Id be happy getting 20-30 each if they are going over $60 after a day. Ive been sitting on these since release day so id be happy with that

Well you let me know when you would like to sell one for 30 :D

4 copies of #1 @ $30 ea.

:takeit:

4 copies of #1 @ $30 ea.

Wrong forum :takeit: pending official sales thread posting in moderns for sale section and scans :baiting:

4 copies of #1 @ $30 ea.

Wrong forum :takeit: pending official sales thread posting in moderns for sale section and scans :baiting:

joking. :)

:makepoint:

Looks like this will be the barometer price for a complete set of mind mgmt 1-6. Just ended at $127. I think the price for the set will just keep increasing as more collectors find out of the movie in the works and how insanely low the print run is on this book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIND-MGMT-Matt-Kindt-1-6-Dark-Horse-Comics-/190789151366?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6beb6a86&autorefresh=true

Edited by jreezy