• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake and Rupp's Attention Whoring, Snarked Out, Charitable Salesapalooza

495 posts in this topic

You know what is cooler than Iron Monger???

Think International

hm

That's right Batman in a beret :insane:

We have three hardback Batman tales in French...the language which his story was meant to be told in :ohnoez:

$20

frenchbatman.jpg

Enfer Blanc means "white hell" if you can explain what that has to do with Batman and make it convincing then :takeit:

If you can't then you can cram 'em in your cram hole, crammer.

It's more of a hellhole than a hell per se. The descent of Batman into the living hell that the streets have become...of course on this journey he discovers the enfer bouche (or hell mouth) and teams up with Buffy to thwart the Penguin and Angel's nefarious plans :preach:

That was awesome... (worship)

I lied...it sucked balls. :sick:

But you gave it a shot... :takeit: anyway.

After hurting our eyes looking at the cover of Rupp's video torture we need some TLC...who better to provide that TLC late on a Friday night than the Night Nurse herself?

Night Nurse 4

G/VG or thereabouts

$7

nightnurse4.jpg

You know what is cooler than Iron Monger???

Think International

hm

That's right Batman in a beret :insane:

We have three hardback Batman tales in French...the language which his story was meant to be told in :ohnoez:

$20

frenchbatman.jpg

Enfer Blanc means "white hell" if you can explain what that has to do with Batman and make it convincing then :takeit:

If you can't then you can cram 'em in your cram hole, crammer.

It's more of a hellhole than a hell per se. The descent of Batman into the living hell that the streets have become...of course on this journey he discovers the enfer bouche (or hell mouth) and teams up with Buffy to thwart the Penguin and Angel's nefarious plans :preach:

That was awesome... (worship)

I lied...it sucked balls. :sick:

But you gave it a shot... :takeit: anyway.

Yep the grade for effort is all I really got, we start qualitatively looking at what I am doing here and my esteem will take a hit that will be felt by my future great grandchildren.

Luke sez "F a bunch of TLC ! Jessica best gets in here and gets whats comin to her". Now thats a Marvel movie in the making. :)

LUKE CAGE: NOIR SEALED HARDBACK - $7

Outrageous retail, but from Rupp with love... yours for less :)

0clooneython81979.jpg

I HATE DREKDEVIL!!!!

Yet somehow these books keep finding there way in my collection (I somehow now have an almost full run from the 15/20 cent era I think :P

Anyway

Multiple pieces of toilet paper...or kleenexs...or firestarters for your fireplace...just promise me they will find no love or solace whereever they go...

readers (although a couple are up in the VG+ish range)

$25

ddlot.jpg

I saw someone selling Mask toys tonight....nearly got 'em...but instead decided to sell my super valuable, limited edition Mask comic...there's like more than meets the eye or something

??? You mean that is already taken?

Mask 1

$1

mask1.jpg

So monsters became zombies???? Thar makes little sense to me, because that would mean there could be zombie vampires, and as we all know that is simply impossible...

It could be done... in a lab of course. hm