• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Just to test, i ran through numbers to see what the stock on it is. They have 3 left currently and its now number 1 on their selling chart.

Checked again, only 1 left. (unless they limited it to 1 per person, but i dont think so)

18K seems like the natural fit to me as well. Yet, Larry runs a store and thinks 30. That makes me think about how REVIVAL was 18K and retails couldnt get enough. If retailers are ordering more than REVIVAL, than maybe 30K is in fact in play?

18K seems like the natural fit to me as well. Yet, Larry runs a store and thinks 30. That makes me think about how REVIVAL was 18K and retails couldnt get enough. If retailers are ordering more than REVIVAL, than maybe 30K is in fact in play?

Larry is better informed than most retailers, and hs also tends to be willing to order heavily on new titles. His guess will be biased to the high end.

Many retailers STILL haven't adjusted to the fact Image has been putting out great books over the past year.

Many retailers STILL haven't adjusted to the fact Image has been putting out great books over the past year.

Truth! ( and god bless their timid souls )

I would LOVE bedlam to come in under 15k. trust me.

16k is realistic.

It WAS a Diamond pick of the month gem. It also has unprecedented buzzz.

I'm being VERY aggressive picking 30k.

have to stand by that #

Truth! ( and god bless their timid souls )

I would LOVE bedlam to come in under 15k. trust me.

16k is realistic.

It WAS a Diamond pick of the month gem. It also has unprecedented buzzz.

I'm being VERY aggressive picking 30k.

have to stand by that #

Whats the status on your store variant for Bedlam #1 Larry?