• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

Got my flights figured out (using FF miles, so I need to get on it early). :banana:

This used to be our Christmas in July (when it was over July 4th weekend back in the day) and I never missed a show. Now I haven't been in about 5 years (moving to Texas put a crimp in my show schedule) so it is time to go back.

I guess the one plus side to having to possibly move to Milwaukee for work is I will be pretty damn close to all the Chicago events.

If you have to move you could do a LOT worse than Milwaukee. I'm originally from Chicago and have always enjoyed visiting up there. And being within easy driving distance of Chicago will be a huge plus on many levels, including the comic shows.

Got my flights figured out (using FF miles, so I need to get on it early). :banana:

This used to be our Christmas in July (when it was over July 4th weekend back in the day) and I never missed a show. Now I haven't been in about 5 years (moving to Texas put a crimp in my show schedule) so it is time to go back.

I got it all worked out and will be up for a whole week surrounding the con. I am already really excited!

If all goes well we will be setting up at this show!

:o

and we are in. Talked to Peter at ww today :headbang:

Hotel reserved. Hockeyboy13 is hooking me up with some racks. All set except flights!