• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

So. Anyone organizing a Forum Dinner at Gibsons yet? My only sure plans are to have my annual cigar and some expensive scotch Saturday night either behind the Embassy Suites, or mebbe in front of Gibsons.

I owe Moondog a generous glug or two for a miscommunication in one of his sales threads last winter, and ol' buddy Stephen (143mutter) has volunteered to help me lower the level in the scotch bottle too....

Anyone out there recommend a really nice cigar for about a 60 to 90 minute smoke?

I'll bring you one :foryou:

Has anyone heard from " The Watcher"? He seems to have disappeared.

I talk to Angelo occasionally, but he's not on the boards much :(

Is anything wrong? He lives about an hour from me and seems to have fallen off the earth.

I don't work 'em that hard, too busy gabbing and sipping scotch, lol

If you can pallet Scotch, you are a much greater man than I.

How old are you, Prune?

Scotch is an acquired taste, and I didn't start enjoying it until I was in my mid-30's.

So. Anyone organizing a Forum Dinner at Gibsons yet? My only sure plans are to have my annual cigar and some expensive scotch Saturday night either behind the Embassy Suites, or mebbe in front of Gibsons.

I owe Moondog a generous glug or two for a miscommunication in one of his sales threads last winter, and ol' buddy Stephen (143mutter) has volunteered to help me lower the level in the scotch bottle too....

Anyone out there recommend a really nice cigar for about a 60 to 90 minute smoke?

I'll bring you one :foryou:

(thumbs u

How old are you, Prune?

Scotch is an acquired taste, and I didn't start enjoying it until I was in my mid-30's.

I am 43 and Scotch tastes like it was filtered through Groundskeeper Willie's arse. Bourbon on the other hand, is the liquor of choice in Paradise.

How old are you, Prune?

I am 43 and Scotch tastes like it was filtered through Groundskeeper Willie's arse. Bourbon on the other hand, is the liquor of choice in Paradise.

Haha, I agree with Sean! Catrick, I'm 45. If I haven't started gaining a taste for it by now, I doubt I ever will.

Anyone know if there is a FedEx office close to rosemont? Have to ship books back Monday after con

There's one right there on the ground floor of the Hyatt across from the Convention Center. Very convieniant!

outstanding. Never noticed it

Is anything wrong? He lives about an hour from me and seems to have fallen off the earth.

hm:hi:

:(

FU, Po :luhv:

:acclaim:

:applause:

Can anyone tell me where they booked a room and for how much?

Last con I went to someone totally hooked me up with there priceline info and I got the same place for the same price as them it was a great hotell.

:hi:

Sushi night? (shrug):wishluck: