• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,986 posts in this topic

Just now, skybolt said:

Sorry, I meant if they're to be pressed, then they should show up as received under your submissions. This means that CCS received them, but CGC entered them into the system. I would definitely call if they're not even shown as being received.

Been received since Feb, still waiting for pressing charges. I call them a few times and the lady while very nice basically said whenever the charge drops. I'm just hoping it's soon because that's three months just for pressing before the turnarounds really jumped. I am still holding on here. 

2 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Been received since Feb, still waiting for pressing charges. I call them a few times and the lady while very nice basically said whenever the charge drops. I'm just hoping it's soon because that's three months just for pressing before the turnarounds really jumped. I am still holding on here. 

Definitely. The recent increase in TAT's won't help matters either. As an example, my 11/16 submission was charged on 3/23, with the books received by CGC on 4/8 and shipped 4/16. If the same holds true for your books, then you're likely looking at a June or July for when your credit card gets charged. The good news is that it appears that CGC expedites the grading part for books with long CCS waits.

1 minute ago, skybolt said:

Definitely. The recent increase in TAT's won't help matters either. As an example, my 11/16 submission was charged on 3/23, with the books received by CGC on 4/8 and shipped 4/16. If the same holds true for your books, then you're likely looking at a June or July for when your credit card gets charged. The good news is that it appears that CGC expedites the grading part for books with long CCS waits.

That is good news!!! you da man! thanks my dude, still sucks but at least there's hope there. 

20 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

5 books, received 2/23/21
MODERN
Scheduled for Grading

54 business days.

Seems like Feb orders are working their way through. Ill be on the lookout. When I submitted my books the turnaround for grading was 43 days/ 

6 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Seems like Feb orders are working their way through. Ill be on the lookout. When I submitted my books the turnaround for grading was 43 days/ 

Here's what kills me though...

SAME exact order details (even amount of books is the same):

5 books, received 3/2/21
MODERN
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped 5/6/21

Edited by sagekilz

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

All I want to know is when will i be charged and when can i expect my books .I'm sure I'm not not the only one who wants to know the same. 

You basically need to have a separate account dedicated to CGC lol. You ship a package and funds get taken out a month or two later. I’ll be honest and say those funds could and do be use for something else. 

38 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

You basically need to have a separate account dedicated to CGC lol. You ship a package and funds get taken out a month or two later. I’ll be honest and say those funds could and do be use for something else. 

No kidding lmao 

5 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

All I want to know is when will i be charged and when can i expect my books .I'm sure I'm not not the only one who wants to know the same. 

I have 18 moderns that have been received by CCS since 1/15/21 and have made no progress at all.  Don't get your hopes up too high.

Just now, SeanYork said:

I have 18 moderns that have been received by CCS since 1/15/21 and have made no progress at all.  Don't get your hopes up too high.

What are they doing?????😪😪😪

1 hour ago, SeanYork said:

It will be longer than that, my order was received 12/9/20 just finished with 1 book, and 8 to go, may be done tomorrow or Wednesday. This was CCS and grading.

I chose a custom label on 1 book, and it shipped today separate from the other 8 :S, weird and confusing. Paid for 2 separate shipping charges.

Standard - Non-Fast Track

4/27 - Received

4/27 - Scheduled for grading

5/5 - Grading/Quality Control

5/11 - Finalized / Shipped

When it was "received" it went into the system immediately on my end as SFG, the TAT was 22 business day.  Another homer for CGC getting this done ahead of my expectations!

8 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

She didn't really answer your question. 

I just assumed that they come in and since there are multiple graders they are distributed across the graders. As we all know in life, some are faster, better and/or more meticulous at their job than others.  :)