• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone, Batman, Sandman, Madman, Walking Dead DISCOUNTS ADDED! Recap pg 34

340 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I recently picked up a new collection and have some nice NM copies of various books that I already have or don't fit in my collection, so I'll blow them out here at discounted prices. There are a few Marvels and a few more DC/Vertigo, and plenty of Dark Horse and other Indys. Nearly every book I've looked at is NM, but I will note any defects with each book. All books have been scanned and are ready to go. There are around 125 books in this sale, unless I scrounge up some more.

There are some good books in this lot:

Creatures of the Id #1 (1st Madman)

Death Platinum #1

All five versions of Spawn 100

Dark Horse Presents 100

Preacher 1-5

Walking Dead Weekly 1-5

Batman Hush (complete)

Spawn 1 (four copies)

Sandman (various issues in the teens)

New Mutants 87 & 98

X-Men 266

Nyx 3

and other stragglers.

Shipping: Whatever method you choose, you pick up the postage. I will ship internationally, you pick up the postage. Media mail is an option providing you realize that your local USPS may upcharge you if them deem the contents do not qualify for Media Mail.

No probies or HOS'ers, etc.

Listings to come.

Let's see that Bone! :sumo:

lol

Just a note: no, I will not sell anything before they are listed here. Everyone will always get a fair shake in my sales threads.

Just saying this because I've already received inquiries from three separate folkses inquiring about several of the books.

lol

Just a note: no, I will not sell anything before they are listed here. Everyone will always get a fair shake in my sales threads.

Just saying this because I've already received inquiries from three separate folkses inquiring about several of the books.

:applause:

Oh, and thanks for the PM. But I will not buy books outside of a sales thread.

:sumo:

:baiting:

lol

:applause:

Oh, and thanks for the PM. But I will not buy books outside of a sales thread.

:sumo:

:baiting:

Where's your sense of adventure? I'll buy books out of the back of a van in a parking lot from a guy who lives down by the river, as long as I get a deal.