• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Great news. Hopefully we can get more issues soon. :wishluck:

My thoughts exactly! I put together multiple sets and I gotta say how tough certain issues are to find, and with how much of a low print run the later ones have, well I'm gonna sit back and watch the ebay insanity

Hopefully this happens. I read every issue and enjoyed the series. Speaking of price does anyone know what a fair price would be for raw 9.8 contenders?

two days ago, about 5 bucks, today.... totally different story. I'd say 20-25 is tops I'd go. I've seen this fail to many times to think it won't happen again. But I'm pessimistic.

Great news. Hopefully we can get more issues soon. :wishluck:

My thoughts exactly! I put together multiple sets and I gotta say how tough certain issues are to find, and with how much of a low print run the later ones have, well I'm gonna sit back and watch the ebay insanity

Hopefully this happens. I read every issue and enjoyed the series. Speaking of price does anyone know what a fair price would be for raw 9.8 contenders?

Not sure. I just sold an Adlard for $24.99, which was going to go to CGC before I got way too lazy and just listed my stash last year.

BTW does anyone know the print run on the Skybound 5th anniversary B&W variant?

I thought it was 250

Thanx! One of those things where I figured I'd get around to it, so pulled the trigger on a copy earlier today for $20