• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel." - The Aliens Journal

116 posts in this topic

Two new additions came in yesterday. Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator 1 and 4, one of my favorite crossover series. I have some raw copies of issue 2, hopefully it will turn out to be 9.8 as well.

A bit hard comic to find in nice condition.

a_p_t.jpg

Finally, I've got first apearance of aliens!

I always thought that Alien: The illustrated story is going to be considered as first apearance of Alien species in comics. Im not sure why it isnt. Its because it is "only" movie adaptation without original storyline or is it becasue "The Aliens" are separate franchise? Any thoughts?

first_aliens.jpg

One more this week...

Dark Horse Hresents #43 with second part of Aliens: Advent/Terminus story.

I've also got some CGC mylites today and i'm blown away by how much better the look compared to standard polybags.

dhp43.jpg

Finally, I've got first apearance of aliens!

I always thought that Alien: The illustrated story is going to be considered as first apearance of Alien species in comics. Im not sure why it isnt. Its because it is "only" movie adaptation without original storyline or is it becasue "The Aliens" are separate franchise? Any thoughts?

first_aliens.jpg

Aliens 1 came first. It's just nobody pointed this out to CGC yet so they can chance the labels.

You'll know soon enough when you are holding the two books side-by-side.

:foryou:

Just arrived 15min. ago ... BIG thanks to Bosco685 who sold me this gem.

Since this comic was main reason why i've started to collect Aliens books i need new holy grail to hunt down now...it would be probably second issue of this set. :)

aliens_vol1.jpg

(thumbs u

My pleasure to help out, Tomas. It was great to see this end up with such an Aliens fanatic.

(worship)

Out of the three 9.8s I have owned, this one was the best of the bunch. I doubt I will run across another one this nice.

I'm sure most of you Aliens fans know this,but just in case you don't.

That line in the film about Hudson saying Vasquez thought they meant "illegal " aliens is from the fact that when Jenette Goldstein walked in for her audition,she truly believed it was something about "illegal " aliens.

Sometimes in auditions,you only get a page or two of dialogue and not the whole story.

Thays why the inside joke.

Oh and all those 9.8 Aliens are awesome but that Blade runner is pure :cloud9: