• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Glad I managed to snag 25 from Midtown last week

Thought you were a "dissenting lone voice?"

It doesn't mean that it should be precluded from "funding" other projects.;)

BIN's(that sell) are $16 this side of the water, with shipping the Midtown ones set me back $3.40

Edited by Ivan Testemitanu

Glad I managed to snag 25 from Midtown last week

Thought you were a "dissenting lone voice?"

It doesn't mean that it should be precluded from "funding" other projects.;)

BIN's(that sell) are $16 this side of the water, with shipping the Midtown ones set me back $3.40

hm

^^

so Nowhere men or think tank. I can only afford to jump in on one of these books.

Definitely Think Tank (Homeland if it was just based in the tech department) though if you want more fantasy Sci fi try Nowhere Men.

Edited by buddymagoo

so Nowhere men or think tank. I can only afford to jump in on one of these books.

Definitely Think Tank (Homeland if it was just based in the tech department) though if you want more fantasy Sci fi try Nowhere Men.

Ugh. I would hate to have to make that choice but if I had too, it would be Think Tank as well without a doubt. Think Tank IMO was one of the best books of 2012.

I started this thread and still haven't read this or bought any copies, lol

Haven't been to my LCS in like 3 weeks. Just crazy busy. I still haven't picked up Saga #8. doh!

Likely too late to snag a copy of Nowhere Men #1 or #2 due to the print run......

WRT Saga #8, don't worry, nothing happens in the issue anyway.......

I started this thread and still haven't read this or bought any copies, lol

Haven't been to my LCS in like 3 weeks. Just crazy busy. I still haven't picked up Saga #8. doh!

Likely too late to snag a copy of Nowhere Men #1 or #2 due to the print run......

WRT Saga #8, don't worry, nothing happens in the issue anyway.......

I told my LCS to add it to my pull list before it came out but I doubt that they did. It usually takes a couple times of me asking before it gets done.