• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dazzler to be in X-men 3

20 posts in this topic

Simpson Lands Small Role in X-Men 3

Remember Dazzler... Disco Dazzler? With her white go-go boots and her superhuman ability to convert sonic vibrations into light? That's Jessica Simpson. At least, it will be when she makes a small cameo as the multitalented mutant-strobelight lounge singer in the third installment of the X-Men franchise.

We're not sure what this really means for the fate of the film. It's probably too soon to tell. But that doesn't mean we don't want you to speculate....

From Scoop.

I really hope if they make X-men 4 they don't give Dazzler a bigger role crazy.gif

start hoarding copies of X-Men 130. gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif

Why? Lady Deathstrike's first appearance in X2 did virtually nothing for Daredevil 197 and Alpha Flight 33. confused-smiley-013.gif

Simpson Lands Small Role in X-Men 3

Remember Dazzler... Disco Dazzler? With her white go-go boots and her superhuman ability to convert sonic vibrations into light? That's Jessica Simpson. At least, it will be when she makes a small cameo as the multitalented mutant-strobelight lounge singer in the third installment of the X-Men franchise.

We're not sure what this really means for the fate of the film. It's probably too soon to tell. But that doesn't mean we don't want you to speculate....

From Scoop.

I really hope if they make X-men 4 they don't give Dazzler a bigger role crazy.gif

Simpson has the boobs for Dazzler!

Also have this WHITE 9.6 for sale. Please PM if interested - $149.95.

Both books were from the same original owner Boston collection I purchased.

543589-xmen130frontcgc96s.jpg

SOLD ! hi.gif

(To the gentleman in the makeup). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Also have this WHITE 9.6 for sale. Please PM if interested - $149.95.

Both books were from the same original owner Boston collection I purchased.

543589-xmen130frontcgc96s.jpg

SOLD ! hi.gif

(To the gentleman in the makeup). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif you'll pay for that!!!! hi.gif

Hey, In my book its the modern age key as it represents the first direct sale comic from a major house , for whatever the hell that's worth (not much).