• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Zap #2 G/VG First Print, version w/o the miscut, badly needs a press, a 9.2 of this version sold for over $3000 to some nut in 2011. A 9.4 sold on ebay a couple of months ago but it was a 2nd print (CGC made an error-yes-the seller did not disclose-there is a cover tell). Anyway, this is the cheapest version 2 1st print you will find (with upside potential IMO)...........................$29.

SOLD to fatninja

IMG_0765.jpg

Air Pirates #1, 2.0, chunk out of cover. Least expensive copy (a VG) I have previously sold of this issue went for $35. I did sell a damaged #2 (worst than this) for $15 about 5 years ago. Anyway, never reprinted, here is you chance to get a cheapo reader...........................$15.

SOLD to cloudofwit

IMG_0768.jpg

I call this deal my smut lot

Snatch #1 4th VG/F, sticker residue

Snatch #2 4th VG/F

Snatch #3 2nd VF

Take all the Snatches for $25 (that's what the #3 books for)

SOLD To FatNinja

Jiz 2nd VF+ ($45 in F, $75 in nm per 2006 Fogel)............................$49.

**SPECIAL** Take the 3 Snatches & the Jiz (if available) for $49. (Basically I'm giving you the 3 Snatches)

Bijou was the first true UG comic with separate stories by many different artists. The first print of the first issue is incredibly scarce.(and one of the most valuable of all comix). This collection had first prints of 2,3,5 & 6 & a 2nd print of #4.

First up, Bijou #2, G/VG, very tough first print, would grade much higher except for the missing piece on the bottom right (might be a printing defect), $25 in 2.0, $65 in 6.0 in the 2010 Supplement, my price $19.

IMG_0776.jpg