• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Thanks Joshua. Happy holidays to you & your family!

Bogeyman #2 VF, sharp copy, Jay Lynch cover, haven't had one of these to sell for a while, R. Crumb, S. Clay Wilson, Griffith....$20 in F, $40 in 9.2 in the 2010 Supp, my price $25.

:takeit: How's it goin', Howard? Merry Christmas!

Here's another rarely seen book in any condition above Fine

Spiffy Stories, 1969, F/VF, one of the Print Mint's first comix, $20 in fine, $40 in 9.2 (wish I could find a 9.2 copy-been looking for years), my price $19.

SOLD to Cimm

IMG_0878.jpg

Spiffy Stories, 1969, F/VF, one of the Print Mint's first comix, $20 in fine, $40 in 9.2 (wish I could find a 9.2 copy-been looking for years), my price $19.

[ :takeit:

The rest of the books from the new collection are first print comix with R. Crumb covers and/or interior art. After these are listed, I will go back to posting some more oddball (oddball for me, everything from Disney to Marvel to a Harley Davidson lunchbox).

Thanks again.

[ :takeit:

S. Clay Wilson Portfolio Comix, 1970, F/VF, first copy of this book I have ever offered for sale...........$19.

Amazing Stories, 2/1943, oversized 240+ page issue, St. John cover, Edgar Rice Burroughs Skeleton Men of Jupiter story, condition is VG for a pulp IMO, see photos of front & spine........................$79.

KALX FM, 1987, NM, Crumb & Krassner interviews.......$9.

Commies From Mars #5 VF, rarely seen for sale, my price...$5.

Gory Stories 2.5, 1972, high grade VF/NM, John Pound cover, Crumb, $25 high book in the 2006 F#G, my price $15

:takeit: , per PM

Thanks again, Howard!

(thumbs u

S. Clay Wilson Portfolio Comix, 1970, F/VF, first copy of this book I have ever offered for sale...........$19.

Amazing Stories, 2/1943, oversized 240+ page issue, St. John cover, Edgar Rice Burroughs Skeleton Men of Jupiter story, condition is VG for a pulp IMO, see photos of front & spine........................$79.

KALX FM, 1987, NM, Crumb & Krassner interviews.......$9.

Commies From Mars #5 VF, rarely seen for sale, my price...$5.

Gory Stories 2.5, 1972, high grade VF/NM, John Pound cover, Crumb, $25 high book in the 2006 F#G, my price $15

:takeit: , per PM

Thanks again, Howard!