• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000+ Silver and Bronze comics For Sale ye Ole' Ebay

1 post in this topic

Quick Background on the collection: I flip houses for a living. This collection was part of a real estate deal from the original owner. He collected them as a boy and young man. The collection ranges from about 1964 to 1980. It's almost all Silver and Bronze age. A fair number are high grade and the majority are at least 7.0 or better. It' will all be for sale. Scanning, pricing, grading and listing books takes a fair amount of time so I'm putting up books as quickly as I can. aprox 100 are up for sale right now. Batman, Green Lantern, & The Flash right now. I do mix stuff in as I go just because it catches my eye. Let me know if your looking for something in particular and i'll offer it here first.

Cozman's ebay sales

Quick Background on me: I have been a comic collector for all of about 3 months now... I have a 50% business partner on the real estate deal that these comics are a part of so we agree to sell them all. (Any that I keep I am buying). I disclose this so that you understand that although I'm a quick study, I'm new at this. My grading is in the ball park but by no means am I an expert, professional or even seasoned. As I've noticed in the PGM forum even the experts opinions vary. As I've been sorting, grading, & learning I'm enjoying the heck out of this and I have a new hobby!

You Cat's (well most of you) on this site are cool and have been helpful. For members of this site I'll work as best I can on price and give deals. let me know you found my auctions here.

Lastly a note on grading. It seems to me that there are 2 different grading scales... wait for it... the real one and the EBAY version. In order for a similar grade book to be found in searches and the right price range i've noticed that i have to grade at least a tick if not two higher than i think the book grades out at. And the guy who claims "strict" of his grading is the worst culprit... hope it's none of you.

Cozman's Ebay Sales