• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incomplete Books - Anyone?

140 posts in this topic

I have a small pile of books from collections that I picked up over the years. As a pack-rat of sorts, I don't throw much out. These books are all incomplete for the most part. Missing centerfolds, clipped coupons, or pieces missing off the cover.

I have no use for them, but maybe someone else does for whatever reason. You can have them FREE of charge, and I will ship them to you boxed.

I will also throw in the shipping if your in the U.S. only . First take it gets them.

freebooks002.jpg

freebooks001.jpg

freebooks003.jpg

Lust for that Firehair book overwhelming.

Must resist..

Can't.

:takeit:

Thanks Dr.X!

Just P.M. me your U.S. shipping address and I'll take care of it. You understand the offer is for the whole bunch?

Nice books at a nice price. How could it go wrong.

Besides, now I have some trade bait for Roy. I bet he will trade that ratty old Marvel Comics 1 Allentown copy straight up for the Firecrotch cover comic. She is after all wearing a green dress and you know how he covets those.

:news:

I'm going to keep this thread open a bit. I just realized I have quite a few coverless Golden Age funny books and I'm sick of them sitting here for no reason. I'll dig them out later and put the first batch up later today.

These books will be free to the first :takeit: ( including free shipping in the U.S. ) after the books are posted. No early posts.

First batch of books I posted this morning are already boxed up and in the mail to the winner. That's the way I roll, regardless of what Dice X say's. lol

This batch is all Coverless. Again, shipping is free in the U.S. only. Only one batch of free books per boardie.

First :takeit: gets the lot. Here's what you get...........for FREE

Strange Adventures #172

Marvel Tales #6 & #13

Fear #1

Crypt of Shadows #2

A.S.M. #32

Wambi the Jungle Boy - Date Unknown - and I don't have the interest to look it up.

silveragecoverless003.jpg

silveragecoverless002.jpg

silveragecoverless001.jpg

:news:

There will be more lots coming up later this evening if I have the time. Some of these groups are all Golden Age books but they are coverless, but complete I believe.. More stuff I just don't have time to deal with or the space. The good part is, they're FREE.

Stay Tuned

This batch is all Coverless. Again, shipping is free in the U.S. only. Only one batch of free books per boardie. These seem to be all there.

Tip Top #11 - 1947

Tip Top #152 - 1949

Flippity Flop #30 - 1956

Giggle Comics ?

Our Gang #34

Headline Comics ?

Redskin ?

Dagwood #71 - 1956

goldenagetiptop001.jpg

goldenagetiptop002.jpg

goldenagetiptop003.jpg

This batch is all Coverless. Again, shipping is free in the U.S. only. Only one batch of free books per boardie. These seem to be all there.

Tip Top #11 - 1947

Tip Top #152 - 1949

Flippity Flop #30 - 1956

Giggle Comics ?

Our Gang #34

Headline Comics ?

Redskin ?

Dagwood #71 - 1956

goldenagetiptop001.jpg

goldenagetiptop002.jpg

goldenagetiptop003.jpg

:takeit::)

thanks Tim!

Tip Top #11 - 1947

Tip Top #152 - 1949

Flippity Flop #30 - 1956

Giggle Comics ?

Our Gang #34

Headline Comics ?

Redskin ?

Dagwood #71 - 1956

goldenagetiptop001.jpg

goldenagetiptop002.jpg

goldenagetiptop003.jpg

:takeit::)

thanks Tim!

P.M. me your shipping address. I'll get these in the mail A.S.A.P.