• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Moebius - Jean Henri Gaston Giraud

In Search of Moebius (BBC 4 Documentary)

Documentary about Frenchman Jean Giraud, one of the most influential comic strip illustrators and authors of all time and also one of the genre's best kept secrets. He achieved his greatest fame under the pseudonym/alter ego Moebius, and his artistic influence extends beyond Europe to the USA and Japan. Features interviews with Giraud himself, Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee, American comic book artists Jim Lee and Mike Mignolla and many others.

sG9DfzR.jpg

Nww4tap.jpg

KI7LyRe.jpg

nc5XFqt.jpg

YJhmhUD.jpg

b0g7aQg.jpg

LIpVZnD.jpg

So on eBay there is a group of adult prints he did. I was not aware or had ever seen those.

Im lucky enough to have a sketch of his that I got thanks to @Bird I’ll post it tomorrow

20 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:
5 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

LIpVZnD.jpg

So on eBay there is a group of adult prints he did. I was not aware or had ever seen those.

Im lucky enough to have a sketch of his that I got thanks to @Bird I’ll post it tomorrow

Cool!  Yeah, I'd like to see that.

10 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

So we're under the working assumption that that IS Superman?  Did you print it out and connect the dots just to make sure?

Sorry, there were dots?

Have to say Ditch, your journal is great. Keep it up :headbang:

tumblr_n1w7xfSPE81rrkahjo6_250.gif.aabfcfa2f24688262f80d93848588305.gif

aey7erm.jpg

From Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #9.

qsDXWVB.jpg

Note:  This is eerily similar to a scene from Goliath Season 2 'Tongue Tied' where Tom Wyatt happily (under anesthesia) has his arms and legs amputated.

17 hours ago, tv horror said:
17 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I don't know if it's still on,but I saw that he has/had his own clothing line :whatthe:

I'm one of his customers and I just love em.:bigsmile: 

Insects-Like-Humans.jpg

Where did you get a picture of Oakman?