• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Dammit! I was all ready to set the DVR

:roflmao:

It sounded plausible.

I was expecting giant Sharktoflies attacking orchards across the country.

Ordinary fruit flies eat irradiated blood oranges, grow to immense size and then develop a craving for human fruit, ie blood.

hm I should pitch movie ideas to SyFy

Add a girl being chased in her panties and a half shirt and you've got a hit.

the girls have to be gorgeous sexy bimbo's that can't act worth a krap either. lots of bad screaming and falling down for no apparent reason.

And a car/bike wash scene where they forget to wear most of their clothes and get all tangled up in the hose cuz it's complicated and stuff.

F49KyJF.jpg

It sounded plausible.

Ordinary fruit flies eat irradiated blood oranges, grow to immense size and then develop a craving for human fruit, ie blood.

the girls have to be gorgeous sexy bimbo's that can't act worth a krap either. lots of bad screaming and falling down for no apparent reason.

And a car/bike wash scene where they forget to wear most of their clothes and get all tangled up in the hose cuz it's complicated and stuff.

F49KyJF.jpg

yes, I can see it now. and one of them exotically bends over to vacuum out some cheesey car salesman's car that is a slob and is staring at her hind end. suddenly a mad swarm of these flesh eating fruit flies swarm out of the vacuum hose and causes total kaos at the car wash.

bikini clad bimbos screaming and getting munched on. people being mutilated in the rinse cycle, cars hitting fire hydrants. this thing could have potential.

It sounded plausible.

F49KyJF.jpg

yes, I can see it now. and one of them exotically bends over to vacuum out some cheesey car salesman's car that is a slob and is staring at her hind end. suddenly a mad swarm of these flesh eating fruit flies swarm out of the vacuum hose and causes total kaos at the car wash.

bikini clad bimbos screaming and getting munched on. people being mutilated in the rinse cycle, cars hitting fire hydrants. this thing could have potential.

lol

I LOVE this movie!

It sounded plausible.

F49KyJF.jpg

lol

I LOVE this movie!

....and then comes George Clooney and the tomatoes

You need the plucky science geek as Clooney's sidekick, and he is the one that really saves the earth with his homemade chemistry set that his best friend was using to cook meth with.

His buddy is the red shirt that keeps the nerd from being eaten early on

That's cool.

They're discussing superconductivity.

Superconductivity and superfluidity are fascinating concepts.

It's frustrating as hell not being able to think on the level these guys do.

Huuhn?

War of the Worlds [1953] Behind the Scenes Photo Featuring the Charles Gemora Fabricated Martian Costume/Prop. Paramount Pictures Film Corp.

war%20of%20the%20worlds%20prop%202.jpg