• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fight Against Crime 20
2 2

43 posts in this topic

CSS 22 or bust!! :sumo:

"A cover in bad taste, for example, might be defined as holding the head a little higher so that the neck could be seen dripping blood from it and moving the body over a little further so that the neck of the body could be seen to be bloody..." hm

CSS 22 or bust!! :sumo:

"A cover in bad taste, for example, might be defined as holding the head a little higher so that the neck could be seen dripping blood from it and moving the body over a little further so that the neck of the body could be seen to be bloody..." hm

Was that YOU at the Senate Sub-Committee hearing in 1955??? :o

Adam- hopefully I'll find one to add to my collection.

There's a nice looking 1.5 on eBay right now. For the grade it actually looks pretty nice.

Strong eye appeal, but looks like a major spine split and brittle pages. I know this book has seen some increase in the last few years, but is $800 reasonable for a 1.5, even a nice looking one? ( Just glad I got my copy for guide 20 years ago)