• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In place of calling?

2 posts in this topic

Where can I input my invoice # or personal info and find out the status of an order? Sometimes all I want to know is if the books have been graded. Nothing against calling you guys but I am sure we both have better things to do and things like this are made for the internet.

Yes, I realize that if I perfectly tracked my submission dates I could back track the dates you give online but I can't quite trust that method.

Ed

• Administrator

At the moment the only customers who can track their submissions online are our Authorized Member Dealers and Collectors' Society members (who may only track invoices placed through their society account). If you have either of these types of accounts please call Customer Service to find out how to access your information. Any other submissions must be checked either by e-mail (you can e-mail me the submission #) or by phone.