• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Damn you guys. Starting a free for all while I'm at work.

mad.gif

I'll take Zipper68 for my first pick.

thumbsup2.gif

[!@#%^&^]!!!!

confused-smiley-013.gif

So we still need Darthdiesel, comicmankev, sterlingcomics, Aces, beaumonts, and osborn_france to pick before we can do round 2, eh?

Yeah, we need a running total of who's been picked under each Captain's name, and then which lamers need to get out of bed and make their selections.

So we still need Darthdiesel, comicmankev, sterlingcomics, Aces, beaumonts, and osborn_france to pick before we can do round 2, eh?

Yeah, we need a running total of who's been picked under each Captain's name, and then which lamers need to get out of bed and make their selections.

I have it all down in a spreadsheet, don't worry about it.

I'm just worried that someone might not see that I've been picked and select me by error. I'd hate to break their heart. flowerred.gif

But JC likes to worry.....

and I agree him

A new post with the Caps name & teamates , updated each round.. would be nice.

Would be even nicer if UV could make a New thread/post , listing all the details we need about the Contest..... and no one is allowed to muck it up with any other posts, except him.

Too bad we dont have a PW enabled posting option here.

Z

I'm just worried that someone might not see that I've been picked and select me by error. I'd hate to break their heart. flowerred.gif

Go back to page 2, there is a master list, your name now has a line through it.