• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, littledoom said:

Another slew of sales... there's only one BIN left on ebay.. and one auction currently at $86 .. 19 bids.. 4 days left!  get your copies now b4 it goes up!

why? thor isn't likely to battle zeus in the movie. zeuss may get killed by knull. but this isn't the first app of zeus, right?

i can't figure out why 7 doesn't do better. nice cover, eternals.

9 minutes ago, the blob said:

why? thor isn't likely to battle zeus in the movie. zeuss may get killed by knull. but this isn't the first app of zeus, right?

i can't figure out why 7 doesn't do better. nice cover, eternals.

Crowe is playing Zeus in the movie

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

Crowe is playing Zeus in the movie

i understand, but i think it is just a short cameo, and wouldn't that be felt in his earlier appearances? 

6 minutes ago, the blob said:

i understand, but i think it is just a short cameo, and wouldn't that be felt in his earlier appearances? 

Idk. I think it’s a cool Zeus vs Thor cover. I can’t think of any other Thor comic where Zeus is on the cover so I think buyers gravitated towards it and bought it up after a quick google/ Wikipedia search 

9 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Idk. I think it’s a cool Zeus vs Thor cover. I can’t think of any other Thor comic where Zeus is on the cover so I think buyers gravitated towards it and bought it up after a quick google/ Wikipedia search 

JIM 129 and Annual 5. I guess it is the only one where they are fighting. But did anyone care $10 worth until the Crowe/Zeuss news a few weeks ago? i'll go see if I have any. I know I have a lot of 7.

24 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Sweet.  I like boba but I love Mando

Mando is a cool dude.  To be clear, 1st app of Fett is arguably 1st appearance of "the Mandalorians" b/c he is a Mandalorian in the same way Mando is....by virtue of being a foundling of the Mandalorians.  But the true-born group known as Mandalorians was first introduced/explained in SW68.  

Edited by Pantodude