• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Live version of Justice League Dark appears to be back on.

:whee:

DC's Dark Universe Movie To Be Directed By Doug Liman

DC and Warner Bros. have announced that Doug Liman, who is known for his work on The Bourne Identity and Edge of Tomorrow, will be directing Dark Universe, otherwise known as the live action adaptation of Justice League Dark.

Alongside Liman will be Scott Rudin and Guillermo del Toro as Producers (via Variety). Early on del Toro was actually supposed to direct the upcoming film, but his schedule did not allow for it to be a priority. After sitting in limbo for awhile, Rudin was brought in to move the project forward.

Dark Universe centers around the underworld and magical parts of the DC Universe and features characters like Deadman, John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, and Etrigan The Demon. Out of the entire group, the most familiar will most likely be Constantine, who up to this point has had a feature film adaptation starring Keanu Reeves and a short-lived but well-received television series on NBC that starred Matt Ryan.

:whee:

Voltron 1 9.8 is a 100.00 book

This book HAS to be the biggest drek of the 80s. Probably bigger than team america

Really? Voltron had some decent popularity.

:gossip: I see somebody has a real nice one for sale on the boards right now too.

Voltron was a TV show kids ran home after school to see n the 80s. A related comic is no drek!

Team America on the other hand...

What is crazy is that I don't think I have ever seen that book (voltron 1). I have looked through hundreds of thousands of comics in cheap-o boxes and I have never seen that book? (Cuz if I saw it for $1 I would own it.) And it's not like it is particularly rare. True, if I saw it in a $2-$5 box it may have never registered in my brain.

Edited by the blob

This book HAS to be the biggest drek of the 80s. Probably bigger than team america

:gossip: I see somebody has a real nice one for sale on the boards right now too.

Voltron was a TV show kids ran home after school to see n the 80s. A related comic is no drek!

...was a great movie.

I've never seen this in any comic shop let alone dollar bin.

...was a great movie.

That had nothing to do with the comic.

...was a great movie.

That had nothing to do with the comic.

:sorry:

I've never seen this in any comic shop let alone dollar bin.

I guess Im showing my age here.

In the 80s this was in every independent grab bag of 50 for 10. Actually Blob, you may wanna call Koch and check if he has them for a buck or less in his warehouse, Im pretty sure he has plenty...

Ooooops

I just don't think I've seen it because if I did, I would have one. More than 31 of these have sold in the last couple of months on ebay, so it can't be rare. Just weird how someone can rummage through hundreds of thousands of books in $1 and less boxes and that cover just didn't look familiar. maybe I just skip over entire sections of boxes when i hit this mid-80s indie stuff, it's possible.

Koch sells the set (1-3) for $13 in mid-grade in his ebay store. Too rich for my blood!

By the time that was in a 1980s comic shop grab bad my spending money was devoted to buying booze and flammable herbal products. I wasn't reading comics anymore.

Edited by the blob

I would say Question #17 should be talked about but not many copies on feebay and appears to be a hard book to find in high grade. I don't always agree with bleeding cool but very interesting.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/24/where-are-the-watchmen-at-in-dc-rebirth-right-now/

I am just glad that people will pay attention to one of the greatest series of the 80's. The Question is soo good and nobody cared.

Also bringing back a character like Vic would be great, he is so much better as the Question than Renee

Edited by eyeofhorus777