• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

"Also as a Bonus! I'm including Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.0 (The first full appearance of Venom)"

He is acting as if the secret wars set is the best thing in the lot lol

Totally treating the asm #300 like a throwaway book lol

I know, he even talks about SW #6 in more length!

Gotta love the innocence in this

26 minutes ago, Comicdave said:

There are five sales at over $300 this year in GPA.  Even the 9.6 and 9.4 sales are in the 70-100 range.

That seems like an awful lot for this book.

I think there are going to be a lot of submissions for this book if this keeps up.

So how does Marvel Age 14 figure into Power Pack? I ask this because I just got the book in a pile and just read the story. It came out at the same time,
but unsure about which came first even though it Solicits PP1 in the book. It does not show the kids only their unicorn buddy and the Snarks, but details the whole series over 3 pages.
Its not a big issue, but just something I would throw out there for experts.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:21 PM, Comicdave said:

I sold this, It's a super tough book in 9.8. I offered it to a board member when I first got it for $350 and it was on his want list, said it wasn't centered enough, so I put it on eBay. Took about a month and half to sell.  Sold a 9.4 for $99.95 same day as I listed it.   

People who say copper is junk are really missing the boat, there's gold in them copper mines!  

Edited by Kevin76