• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ale Garza Commissions

78 posts in this topic

I would probably be in for one but he is someone that I would think would have to be paid upon completion. Probably the only way to get him to actually finish the work.

My thinking exactly! Love to have one if you can work out an amicable payment situation.

Edited by Dave32563

I just re read this thread.

I was talking to his art rep over the phone about possibly doing a sketch opp. What's the general consensus then?

He takes too long? He doesn't do refunds?

Don't do one????

I would seriously like some imput.

I'd be in for a opp given a fair price

You can also contact Ale Garza directly so nothing gets lost in translation and you have direct communication, and make arrangements for your specific needs.

He's been known to get his mojo going and crank out high quality commissions with great speed and volume when motivated (both creative and financial).

I know he's doing his best to clear the backlog of previous orders as best he can while maintaining the integrity of producing fine quality work his customers and fans will enjoy as opposed to just scribbling mediocre drawings to get 'em off his plate and people off his back.

He's trying to be a perfectionist and has the right heart and intentions. I know that to be true.

I think in the past week he's done a lot of pieces, and continues to honor his commitments.

I've not had problems, as folks may have seen by my gallery of work he's done for me since 2004.

Hey guys,

If you have any issues with Ale, PLEASE e-mail him via facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/AleGarzaStudios?fref=ts

Ale is now under MGA, and I've been assured that HE is finishing his commissions on time.

Everything should be up to order. Any questions, e-mail Mike @ mga1wars@aol.com

OR via Ale's facebook page.