• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shops in Nevada?

8 posts in this topic

Getting ready to go to Vegas for a few weeks in Feb - house/apartment scouting for a future move - and looking for information on GOOD comic shops in that area.

I've been stuck in BumfU*# West Virginia for ever and a day and am looking for a GOOD comic shop...huge inventory, not anti CGC, reliable sales to a new customer....

Any pointers?

Theres a place that I bought a few raw books from in like 99/00, I don't recall the name but they were SOLIDLY graded. I know it's on El Camino Real or something of that effect. Check the Master List, it shows all (for the most part) comic shops. I don't have the url, maybe someone else does?

Brian

Being that I live in Vegas, a few suggestions.....

Comic Oasis - 702-222-1668 (Good mix of new and old, grades well, bit pricey tho)

Cosmic Comics - 702-451-6611 (Fan Boys of the 1st order! Solid Grades as well)

Dreamwell Comics - 702-870-1268 (These guys just love comics. Period!)

Kool Kollectables - 702-733-7533 (Bit of everything. Grading is so/so. Good Bargain bins!)

Alternate Reality - 702-736-3673 (Great place for new and obscure stuff, no Back issues though.)

Hope this helps..... And Happy House hunting!!!

Any other questions or advice needed, let me know,

D-

It's a whore house tongue.gif I remember my buddies and I were making a trip over there and his POS grand am broke down on us. frown.gif Damn american junk! mad.gif The tow truck didn't find us for like hmmm, 7 hours because we were in the middle of nowhere. On a positive note, we broke down right next to a bar, so we used our fake ID's to drink our asses off party012.gif