• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your pictures!

422 posts in this topic

I'm not hiding from anyone, so take a look at the attachment. Actually I look slightly different now, shaved my head (not smooth,I have a little hair left), and a have a "gotee" rather than the beard. Maybe if I can ever make it to a comic con somebody wil recognize me, and we can shake hands, and talk for a while. I also have more books now, I need a larger bedroom! grin.gif

589a8aae85e7b_95530-Memyhobbies.JPG.3d2093783277a8757a4129df14195d71.JPG

Speaking of, let's see a picture of the real Mr. Bugaboo....

Why not? It's not likely we'll ever see eachother anyway... It's not like he's asking for your credit card number or anything like that.

THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAVE "BALLS": Get some courage people, I don't care if you know what I look like, what's the big deal anyway? I would actually appreciate being able to put a face with the words I'm reading here. Where is ol' Phil (Snizen) when we need him?