• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

Anyone here anything of a movie? Someone told me that, told me i hadnt heard anything about it

Whoah, whoah. Hold on there. It's impolite to start spreading hype before the actual comics exists. Then you start spreading unsubstantiated rumors and speculation. But yeah, I heard it's already signed on as a 9 part movie deal starring Bruce Willis and Kate Upton.

Anyone here anything of a movie? Someone told me that, told me i hadnt heard anything about it

Whoah, whoah. Hold on there. It's impolite to start spreading hype before the actual comics exists. Then you start spreading unsubstantiated rumors and speculation. But yeah, I heard it's already signed on as a 9 part movie deal starring Bruce Willis and Kate Upton.

Factoids. Jacktoids:

It will NOT be solicited as a movie until complete.

Then it WILL be solicited as a movie.

is it a limited then?

It is a finite tale.

All Millar & Quitely.

5 issues.

Then a few months break.

Then 5 more issues.( unsure if it renumbers )

Beginning. middle. End.

Yes.

There WILL be Phantom variants by Mr. Quitely himself.

Connecting & fabulous.

HOLY SPOONING SPOON!

from Mark Millar on his forum:

We're still 3 weeks away from the Final order cut-off and Jupiter's Legacy #1 not only looks like the biggest-selling creator-owned launch for something like 15 years, but the number one book for April. I'm not entirely sure when a creator-owned book beat all the Marvel and DC books, but it's certainly way before I started looking at the charts back in the late 90s. We honestly thought someone had made a mistake when we saw these pre-orders and double-checked, but delighted to say we've done over THREE TIMES what even Kick- gets pre-ordered. Obviously, this is incredibly exciting and Frank and I are trembling with anticipation. Huge thanks for all the people who have gotten behind us so far and I'm delighted to say that our next wave of PR should push this figure even higher.