• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Bucs are going to the big dance

5 posts in this topic

As an Eagles fan I can sympathize with years of futility... The Bucs deserve to represent the NFC... they beat the out of us... wasn't even close. I had a bad feeling when they answered right back with 3 after we blazed in with a TD. That 71 yard pass brought the spectre of doom into my living room and I just knew we were F'd.

That's the fastest D I can remember ever seening... and also... you can't give Brad that kind of time, he's as good as any if he has protection. I didn't think they were that good... good luck against those Raiders (I'm guessing) frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

You and Pimp may have some chest beating to do this week... unless the Titans are coming back.

I guess so Pimp... but the majority of threads anywhere, regardless of how they start, end up having off-topic discussions. We could pretend that the thread started... "Were any superheoroes ever a big fans of a specific sports team?" and it then jumped to a real football exchange after 2 responses grin.gif