• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Picked these up at ACE

David Mack, not really happy with this one, will likely sell or trade it later on.

ew2e.jpg

Chrissie Zullo

ruyk.jpg

I like the Mack myself, but seeing it in person might be different than seeing it through camera shot and scan.

Picked these up at ACE

David Mack, not really happy with this one, will likely sell or trade it later on.

I like the Mack myself, but seeing it in person might be different than seeing it through camera shot and scan.

It's a nice piece, it just isn't what we talked about him doing on the book. Not a big deal, I'll just move it and try again next time I see him. Having said that, he nailed an 11x14 daredevil commission for me.

I was at Mighty Con in St Charles IL, I asked 2 different artist to draw on Marvel The End #6 which is just blank, with the exception of Thanos. So I asked Frank Fosco to do one and he did this for me.

GalactusThanosinhandcover_zps2b11a349.jpg

Bob Mcleod did this one for me.

100_5824_zps6d7886b3.jpg

I love them both! I have a few more Marvel The End that I am going to have sketches done on. I just need a few more ideas. :)

And if anyone would like Franks email address I have it and will gladly send it to you. I have already talked to him and he is fine with me giving it out on these boards.