• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albert Moy contact info ?

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Albert Moy through his albertmoy@aol.com email address. No response for a few days now.

Is there any other email address / contact option that I should use?

Phoning him might be a bit awkward since I am located in Europe.

Thanks.

Albert just emailed the following to his mailing list:

"Albert will be away from March 9 through March 24th. You can still make and pay for orders during that time as he will have access to his email. However, all orders made during that time will be delayed in shipping until after March 24.

Of course, everything still operates as normal before and after that time period."

So he is likely busy gearing up for that trip.

Albert Moy I think is a one man band, so when he's out, there's nobody to pick up the slack.

He's 100% trustworthy and reliable without any doubts.

He packages his art securely, he delivers promptly.

He's a known quality in the industry in that he's very high profile, appearing at San Diego Comic Con etc., so is heavily invested into the hobby and you don't have to fear about his credentials.

He's usually very prompt within 2 days to communicate, but I think he's out of the office or is planning to be soon. Your email may have gone into spam, so try calling or emailing again.