• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 700 Ditko Variant CGC 9.8 Sale! Lower than ebay by $500!

22 posts in this topic

Have one that will be here by tuesday. The picture is one I was given by the seller. Could be a stock photo.

$1550 shipped registered mail

First I'll take it takes it.

You can PM me and make realistic offers.

Thanks

Joe

This is really sick. Glwts!

"Sick" is the right word for the content of ASM #700. ;)

Cool Ditko cover, nonetheless, but I3d have preferred to see it on a classic reprint of AF #15.

Way to thread krap :ohnoez:

You are partially right, but it is not my intention: the fact that artistically (and morally) ASM #700 is deprecable does not diminish the rarity of these variant covers.

And as long as they remain encased in their CGC holder, they are collectibles, so please forget my unfortunate "rant". ;)

You got to give Marvel their due. ASM ended the way it started. With Ditko art on the cover. And the man has got to be 85 years old by now. I am a total fan of nostalgia

As said, Joey, I apologize for the unintended despise of your sale.

Nonetheless I am a total fan of the Marvel age, now – not "Now!" not interested in nostalgia. ;)

this is not the book on ebay. This book will be to me in a couple days. Yes it is the actual book.

Not trying to poop on the thread. I just didn't know why the picture you posted matched the picture in this Ebay auction:

ASM 700 Ditko Variant

If it's a stock photo you used that's cool too, but let us know that.

Because if the picture you posted is of your book then that means the guy in the Ebay auction stole your picture...because they are identical...here's the pic from the auction with yours right below it:

ASM700Ditko_zpsfd40bda5.jpg

amazing700_zps4f2e0b13.jpg