• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bowl: Guess the total score and win!

224 posts in this topic

Bugaboo,

I believe that you are only here to anonymously troll these forums. I have been reading these forums since July of last year and I have grown tired of scrolling through posts filled with all of your endless nonsense. I do not know if you desperately crave the attention or if you gain satisfaction from the frequent use of vulgarities, profanities and attacks against others. I do not find you entertaining nor do I find any of your posts worthwhile.

MW1,

I'm sorry that I, and almost everyone in here knows that you're wrong.......but you should be getting used to being wrong by now. And I think we have all grown tired of reading your faulty logic that you insist on spouting when everyone knows it's just a load of . None of your posts have proven otherwise and I find you beneath me sir and quite worthy of my contempt. This is why I enjoy pointing out how wrong you are and how ignorant you appear when you continue to deny the error in your logic.

• Administrator

Those of you who insist on trying as hard as possible to get the last word in, enough.

Those of you using your signature lines to harrass other members, change them now or there will be consequences.

Those of you guilty of violations of the Terms of Use through masking of profanity, excessive negativity, etc. - stop it now. Or I will stop it.

This thread is no longer serving any productive purpose whatsoever except as a place to try and get the last word in. This thread is locked. The conversation is over. Do not restart this issue.

Rickdogg, I'm sorry your generous contest was turned into this. Feel free to start a new thread regarding any details you need to cover for your contest. Everyone else involved in this discussion, feel free to stay clear of that thread or I will help you stay clear of it.

Thank you for your attention.

Arch