• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBT

147 posts in this topic

wow, writers copy of PP sold for $1K, i hope he gets them seriously personalized at that price. I would have maybe paid that, if they were all Yellow label signed and personalized for me, but for raw signed books. CRAAAAZY

I'd take a 9.6 in trade, no rush. I just want to have a run.

what are you looking to trade? My only issue is I have a 9.6 of #1 & #2, and was planning to someday sell them together.

I am not looking to profit in a trade, especially with legit boardies. let me know what you think a fair trade would be, and I am happy to send it. If you want to trade for both 9.6s :baiting: even better :grin:

What do you want for it?

didnt see that when I posted mine. To be honest, dont really know, was hoping you'd entice me. I already have everything I want, if you have a list of stuff you are selling/trading, send it to me, and what you think the 9.6 is worth and I'll pick something.

What do you want for it?

didnt see that when I posted mine. To be honest, dont really know, was hoping you'd entice me. I already have everything I want, if you have a list of stuff you are selling/trading, send it to me, and what you think the 9.6 is worth and I'll pick something.

Let me go home and look through my goodies... :grin:

New subject:

Thinking about starting a podcast called "BoardieCast" where I could invite a Boardie to phone in and we could talk for 20-30 minutes about comics-verse material. Star Wars plot rumors, insane speculation, eBay sale of the week (opinion), recommended reading, shout outs, emails from other Boardies.

Just a brain storm but could be fun. I have garage band and would just need that and a conference call and I'm in business. Setup a blog, upload the file, invite people to stop by, download and listen.

Just a thought....

Thoughts?

R

OK now I am caught up...

BlackAcre: Sell - I never bought into this

Great Pacific: Hold - This is another that I struggle with. I have had many chances to load up on this

Clone: Hold - This is another that worries me. I have 4 copies 2 of each cover

Mind Mgt: Hold - I tried like hell to get this. I would agree hold this

Sword 1: Sell - No comment

Think Tank: Hold, Buy for variant cover - Not sold but I see the market

Nowhere Men: Sell, Except for #1, Hold #1 Reg, Sell Thought Bubble except for 9.8 candidates - I love this book and I plan on doing exactly that with the two Thought Bubbles that I have.

Saga: Hold - Agreed

Revival: Hold - I will collect up to issue 10

Peter Panzerfaust: Sell, Except for #2 in 9.8 or better - I will add that issue 8 needs to be kept in 9.8

Sixth Gun: Hold, but Buy for 2-current if you dont have a complete run. I have issue 1 and 2..I think they both can get a 9.8 but its too late to buy a load to flip

Helheim: Hold, Buy for the variant - I need to look into this. It looks like a keeper

Bedlam: Hold - I will get my 9.8 set for myself because I like this comic

Todd(ugly): Hold - These are still on the shelf at my LCS

East of West: Hold - Ordered 10

Thief of Thieves: Hold, Buy for the #1 variants - Agree

Manhattan Projects: Hold, this is a book is easy to buy and tons on ebay.

Jupiter's Legacy: DCBS has the 1:25 variants for $12 this is a easy flip on ebay.

Pretty Deadly - this is another book I will load up on.

Sell = Sell if you have any

Hold = Don't sell, and buy if you can get for less than cover

Buy = Load up the truck at cover, cautiously pay more than cover but below ebay average price.

BlackAcre: Never Bought Any - Would sell if I had some

Great Pacific: Sell - if you can.

Clone: Hold - Sell

Mind Mgt: Hold - Sell + buy #1 for $1 from Midtown - then sell again

Sword 1: Sell - Never bought any

Think Tank: Hold

Nowhere Men: Slab and sell

Saga: Slab all #1's - sell rest asap

Revival: Slab and hold 50%, sell other 50%

Peter Panzerfaust: Slab #1 and sell others asap. Slab #9

Sixth Gun: Slab and hold.Very solid hold

Helheim: Abandon ship asap