• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want a FREE ASM #700? Play my Showcase Showdown game!

118 posts in this topic

I say $578

$580

I've never understood how this kind of bidding didn't cause fist fights on The Price is Right.

Showdown1.jpg

I bid $581

lol

Honest, I did not see JazzMan's post - it's just a number that popped into my head. The time stamp says 4 seconds apart too :sumo:

:slapfight:

I say $578

$580

I've never understood how this kind of bidding didn't cause fist fights on The Price is Right.

Showdown1.jpg

I bid $581

lol

Honest, I did not see JazzMan's post - it's just a number that popped into my head. The time stamp says 4 seconds apart too :sumo:

lol

:foryou:

$434

If you win, I'll hand deliver it in Charlotte!

Gunna deliver mine to the north? You could come build yourself a second home, I am sure I have a snow shovel you could use to get started on.

I don't know how well I'd do in an igloo. But I'll include a nice note when the postal service drops it off!

I say $578

$580

Showdown1.jpg

I bid $581

lol

:slapfight:

:ohnoez:

I say $578

$580

Showdown1.jpg

I bid $581

lol

lol

:whee:

I say $578

$580

Showdown1.jpg

I bid $581

lol

lol

:whee:

I'll go with $580.01 lol