• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoardieCast - A Podcast for Modern Comic Collectors - New Podcast Added 4/15

89 posts in this topic

Just finished #3. I look forward to these each week. I hope others are as well. Good stuff.

Stick with Y: The Last Man.

Sandman = excellent.

I was looking at the YTLM book three this morning (or maybe it was starring at me). I know I've got to finish the journey. Thanks for the support (thumbs u

A+

You're doing a great job as Host, Ryan. There are a lot of bad comics podcasts out there that I can't listen because of the terrible hosting and after only 3 issues (I like the fact you call them issues!) you are far better.

Kudos to Ross too.

Thanks for the props.... It's a work in progress. I'm trying new things each week to improve.

There's plenty to talk about, so I'll keep 'em coming (as long as the people want them).

Thanks again!

(Thumbs u

:news:UPDATE: :news:

New BoardieCast coming Monday, 3/11/13, featuring CGC User: CBT (aka: Simon). CBT lives in the exotic country of Canada :grin: - so this podcast marks our second international caller (thumbs u

If you haven't checked out of some of the previous BoardieCast, you can listen HERE

Enjoy the weekend!

:whatev:

Ryan

It's been a great weekend of coffee and comic reading...

I purposefully set out to read at least 10+ comics this weekend for a mini-reading marathon.

Check out tomorrow's (3/18) BoardieCast with a recap of some of the hot titles that are out at the moment. We were scheduled to have a MegaCon recap, but due to scheduling issues, that will be included in a later podcast ( :wishluck: )

8565395713_0fa5fb5da6_c.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend (thumbs u

Ryan

Just listened to issue 5. For what it's worth I hope you continue them. I like to hear about new titles coming out and I like the tutorials, especially when they relate to the boards.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into BoardieCast!

Ryan, Loved the Boardie Cast, Actually walked around the House with the I-pad in hand listening to it.

First, if you ever need a donation to support this BoardieCast to keep it going, or some type of sign up that costs, I am in, It's nice to get this type of Knoweldge , even when people do think they know it all..

And second, on the "Etiquette" part, well I sent you a Private PM on that..

GoodLuck..

Get the Hulkster on Ryan,let him tell us about his new books.

Let him speak without moderation. (thumbs u