• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your new Modern OA here!
3 3

1,483 posts in this topic

Here is what I just got in the mail: the covers for Detective 17, 18 (first reaction to Damian's death), and 19 (the 900th issue of Detective, fold-out cover). Haven't solved the glare of the pencils yet...

Jason Fabok was great to deal with directly. He mostly does digital, but can obviously nail it pencil in hand. Pleased beyond my wildest expectations.

IMG_2790_zps14e71ae7.jpg

IMG_2789_zps7a79b8bd.jpg

IMG_2787_zps72683f17.jpg

If commission/sketches are allowed then I have two and hoping to add more.

Fiona Staples (away at cgc)

FB37C915-1502-41C2-A62D-5EB054A727A7-6587-0000098FC7827851_zps847124e3.jpg

Tim Seeley

IMAG0038_zps74d6fcc6.jpg

I haven't had any sketches or ss done, so please for give my ignorance. Why did this receive a NG?

Troy Blanks. If you don't know what those are, basically Troy will from time to time offer up custom blank opps. You send in any book you want, he'll take off the cover and put on a blank one. A lot of artists prefer his blanks, because they take color well and are easy to work on.

Thus they receive the NG.

Chew issue 30 pg 2

I had 1st crack at pages from issue 30 which was cool. For those who don't read Chew (Fastball) there is a key event in this issue. As a comic collector my 1st reaction is often 1st appearance or death pages but this page made me laugh out loud which is all Chew to me. It also apparently made Layman sick. lol

108_0006_zps7e9dd5c6.jpg