• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade FINAL RULES

167 posts in this topic

Each correct answer will be worth 1 point. All answers off by 1 grade will be given ½ a point. All other answers will be worth 0 points. All points are cumulative, and the winner will be the first team to reach 12 points. In the event one or more teams have 12 points at the same time, a tie-breaker will determine the winner.

Soooo... If it's a 8.5 and the guess is 8.0 (half grade off) the team gets zip? While another team can grade it a 7.5 they get a full point? foreheadslap.gif

Maybe it should read "All answers off UP TO 1 grade will be given ½ a point."

Am I interpreting this correct or do I need another beer?

You're not reading it correctly. 7.5 is two grades off from 8.5. makepoint.gif

Ok... I guess there will be atleast 12 comics that we are grading... here are my guesses:

I hope I get atleast one right!

Ok... I guess there will be atleast 12 comics that we are grading... here are my guesses:

so this is TEAM F E A R . 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gifsign-funnypost.gif

You damn well better get all of them right!!! 893frustrated.gif

By the way UV, I'm giving blood (O-) Saturday afternoon angel.gif can you spot our team at least a point because I'm going to be dizzy and lightheaded and maybe my vision will be a little blurry when I get home.

so this is TEAM F E A R . 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gifsign-funnypost.gif

If so, they have nothing to fear, but FEAR itself! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif (I am on a quote roll!) insane.gif

Each correct answer will be worth 1 point. All answers off by 1 grade will be given ½ a point.

Now we have a fighting chance! grin.gif

I'm the best here at being off by one grade! cloud9.gif

As long as it takes 24 rounds, we got it made cloud9.gif

Each correct answer will be worth 1 point. All answers off by 1 grade will be given ½ a point.

Now I have a fighting chance! grin.gif

I'm the best here at being off by one grade! cloud9.gif

It is a team game you know mad.gif

27_laughing.gif I should have said "we". blush.gif

But most of my teamates like Peter tend to undergrade by a notch or two too. smirk.gif

AT LEAST 27_laughing.gif

What if one of your teamates was killed by a band of international assins?

ninja, black copters, VERISON TRUCK , IT'S ONLY...HEY ..YOU THERE...I...................

no, it's more 666 in the head, scary music playing..!! Oh , it's just you hi.gif

Each correct answer will be worth 1 point. All answers off by 1 grade will be given ½ a point. All other answers will be worth 0 points. All points are cumulative, and the winner will be the first team to reach 12 points. In the event one or more teams have 12 points at the same time, a tie-breaker will determine the winner.

Soooo... If it's a 8.5 and the guess is 8.0 (half grade off) the team gets zip? While another team can grade it a 7.5 they get a full point? foreheadslap.gif

Maybe it should read "All answers off UP TO 1 grade will be given ½ a point."

Am I interpreting this correct or do I need another beer?

I hope your grading skills are better than your reading comprehension skills. 893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gifhi.gif

If so, they have nothing to fear, but FEAR itself! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif (I am on a quote roll!) insane.gif

HEY I USED THAT WAY BEFORE YOU , SOMEBODY CHECK THE THERAD......

GRADING ROUNDS:

There should be no posting in this thread during the round of grading.

What happens if a team member DOES post in the thread?

Jim

That team will get 0 points that round

Unless it's something important right?

Like the scan is not loading, or maybe the link is broke... confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, you can post IF the scans don't show up.

But nothing else.

I suggest each thread containing the scans be accompanied by a discussion thread where we can all gush over sweetness of the comics (especially the DCs!) and otherwise try to curry the favor of the judges. flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

GRADING ROUNDS:

There should be no posting in this thread during the round of grading.

What happens if a team member DOES post in the thread?

Jim

That team will get 0 points that round

Unless it's something important right?

Like the scan is not loading, or maybe the link is broke... confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, you can post IF the scans don't show up.

But nothing else.

I suggest each thread containing the scans be accompanied by a discussion thread where we can all gush over sweetness of the comics (especially the DCs!) and otherwise try to curry the favor of the judges. flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

None of them are my books though crazy.gif