• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade FINAL RULES

167 posts in this topic

Our team would like to unveil our team logo and team name.

COMIC DEATH"S BRAN ROCKET

Captain: Comicmankev

Deathlok

Rocketeer

The_Brain

TEAMLOGOa.jpg

Yes, if I eat enough of those Kellog's Breakfast Bars™, I have bran rockets too.

I would suggest you lay off of those breakfast bars. gossip.gif

You're a real Braniac, you know that?

Were you being clever or redundant? I would have to say the latter because you just aren't that witty. hi.gif

Were you being clever or redundant? I would have to say the latter because you just aren't that witty. hi.gif

Well golly, if wit were titty you'd be as flat as your girlfriend... so like she says, "Um, let's keep it above the belt." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well golly, if wit were titty you'd be as flat as your girlfriend... so like she says, "Um, let's keep it above the belt." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See that was witty, not very original, but witty. I suppose if you copy enough material something is bound to garner a laugh among the yokels.

See that was witty, not very original, but witty. I suppose if you copy enough material something is bound to garner a laugh among the yokels.

confused.gif Unoriginal?? This, from the clone of Richard Simmons?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

1180.jpg1180.jpg

Which is Deathlok?? Which is the REAL Richard?? Who cares! Let's shoot them both! 893applaud-thumb.gif

confused.gif Unoriginal?? This, from the clone of Richard Simmons?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

1180.jpg1180.jpg

Which is Deathlok?? Which is the REAL Richard?? Who cares! Let's shoot them both! 893applaud-thumb.gif

See that was original. I think. Not very funny though. For someone who prides themself of comedy, you sure are not that funny. I'll tell you what, I am going out for some food. When I get back I want to see a real doozy of a post. You have plenty of time, so pace yourself. Get crackin' Ace. thumbsup2.gif

Deathlok, may I call you Richard? How about "Richlok"?

Are you really going to find what you're looking for at the bottom of that bag of greasy hamburgers, french fries, onion rings, corn dogs, Frito chili pies, cookies, ham hocks, chicken wings, and buffalo testicles (though you claim not to eat those but keep them for some OTHER purpose... 893whatthe.gif ... creepy)?

You should heed the advice of your more successful identical twin brother and shut your pie-hole and "Go To Health!"

flamebrotherslow.jpg

THAT'S BRAINIAC TO YOU

no frozen milke - shack for you ! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gifsign-funnypost.gifdevil.gif

cuckoo.gif

WHO THAT HAPPY BOY..............YOU THAT HAPPY BOY 27_laughing.gifstooges.gifsign-funnypost.gifmakepoint.gif