• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comic book films would you like to see made?
2 2

150 posts in this topic

......Daredevil again, with Charlie Cox.

I’d love it picking up after Netflix’s DD third season. Second choice, would be Murdock/DD tying into the Multiverse somehow. Lastly would be a reboot.  
Even though reboot not my first choice, could be good in long run for DD to start anew with Charlie at the helm, for new audiences and newer fans. 
(Hope the rumor mill is not just that and Cox was indeed on the Spidey 3 set:)

&

Though not comics first, I’d love a new He-Man and for Jonny Quest to finally be made into a movie🤘

2 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

I'd like to see an Alien(s) Universe film focused on the Colonial Marines, *without* the Xenomorphs. Just a good, futuristic war movie at the squad level. Saving Private Ryan...in Space (echo...). ;)

Aliens without aliens???:whatthe:

But the movie or trilogy id like the see the most is a sequel to back to the future!i know but hear me out: bttf is all about générations and the duality between them.doc brown and marty had it its done,no remake but the interresting part is the legacy given to jules and vernes,they pratically are timelords!   Who might not agree at all in their vision of the time principles and the legacy of their father!that id like to see on screen!