• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Signature Opportunity with TMNT Mirage Studios Pt 2 Electric Boogaloo

51 posts in this topic

We have a very exciting opportunity.

This is a limited signing of the Original Mirage Studios TMNT creator team of Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.

As you know, Peter Laird has really taken a step back from turtles related functions since the sale of the green guys to Nickelodeon.

This is a super RARE opportunity and only opening 10 spots.

Please PM me for details.

PS Once more details roll in there is an opportunity for additional Mirage Studios creators to be added to the signature menu.

Reserving a spot before anyone + their ten friends show up :P

Sorry, I already secured all ten spots for this year, next year and any future years in which Laird may or may not sign.

I'm in. Sending you a TMNT 3 NYCC variant to be signed by both Laird and Eastman. It is on its way now to joeypost to be pressed first.

PeasOfCrap, you have probably just been busy, but I still need the total payment to send you. LMK and I will send payment via check. Thanks.

Ok, the rumors are true and confirmed.

Eric Talbot and Steve Lavgine will be signing for us.

I just wish Michael Dooney could be there.

I have had some people drop out so if you are interested in this opportunity, let me know as the deadline for books is coming up.

thanks!

OK, I think I hit most of you with via PM about the signing, if I did not here is the quick update.

All books sent in were signed sealed and delivered to CGC. They did go out in batches as they were processed and the last of the books should be in the system by the end of this week into early next week.

A few books got little doodles from either Laird or Eastman and bonus sigs by Steve Lavigne.

Thank you so much for your participation.

I do have another Mirage Studios opportunity which starts on May 22nd, check it out.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6708221#Post6708221

Just to update those playing the home version.

With the bumpy roads of convention season, our books are finally in the system and processing.

I believe everyone had received pictures of their books and invoice numbers. I know some of you have already received your graded books.

Feel free to post them here or in the appropriate threads.

Hmmm, is there a signature series thread on TMNT books? I know there is one for TMNT blanks but not SS TMNT books.