• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

You go back and read the posts, and try to up the reading comprehension.

Tell you what...since I can't find it, why don't you quote just one post for me where I'm asking you to shut up? I simply asked you to keep it on topic rather than make wise cracks yet again. But you truly can't help yourself and now you have to 'win' this stupid discussion because you started it.

I'm happy to take this to PM so we don't ruin Joey's thread any more so if you are interested in more than just making a spectacle for a small audience, I'll be waiting. If not, no worries...I'll live with the scolding you just handed me.

You go back and read the posts, and try to up the reading comprehension.

Tell you what...since I can't find it, why don't you quote just one post for me where I'm asking you to shut up? I simply asked you to keep it on topic rather than make wise cracks yet again. But you truly can't help yourself and now you have to 'win' this stupid discussion because you started it.

I'm happy to take this to PM so we don't ruin Joey's thread any more so if you are interested in more than just making a spectacle for a small audience, I'll be waiting. If not, no worries...I'll live with the scathing you just handed me.

How many times did you say, "put me on ignore," champ? What does that mean other than shut the frig up?

How many times did you say, "put me on ignore," champ? What does that mean other than shut the frig up?

As you know Sean, context is everything. Why did I ask you to put me on ignore?

Was it because I don't want you to talk about comics, pressing and shrinkage? No, it was because I'm tired of you riding my every time you don't like what I post. It's not even that I posted anything incorrect, it's just that it bothers you personally. You have an itch called Roy and you need to get something for that.

Discuss the topic at hand, not the person.

Since you can't stop yourself, I thought it would be best for you to self medicate and ignore me.

I'm not the champ, you are. You win! (worship)

lol

Maybe if this were 2010, you would have a leg to stand on. Unfortunately for you, anyone can look at my posts and see that you are completely out to lunch. Unfortunately for me, you did come out of the Cole Schave thread, which I stopped reading so my Roy pop-off valve didn't blow. It is disingenuous to even intimate that severe peek through was prevalent throughout the 60s, for Marvel and DC. Save the martyr act for someone that follows you around, not someone that responds to your posts negatively once in a blue moon.