• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

Do you guys send the books to him to press, and then get it back and send it to CGC yourselves or do you guys send it to him to be pressed and sent to CGC by him as well?

Sorry for all the questions. I am new at this!

Far better than that.Joey drives them to CGC. (worship)

Sent my first batch to Joey.

Know he will work his magic. Now I just hope they don't take too long to get back from cgc.

Actually, the longer it takes, the more likely it is they will have fixed the indented slab problem! :D

Know he will work his magic. Now I just hope they don't take too long to get back from cgc.

Actually, the longer it takes, the more likely it is they will have fixed the indented slab problem! :D

Haha very true but also the longer I don't have the books lol

I like to set and forget. Then it is a nice surprise when grades come in. Unless the cgc hammers you.

Hahaha. I'm taking this approach too.

It's my first submission though, so I'm hoping I haven't over-graded them myself and set myself up for disappointment.

Let me just say this... Wait for heaping praise on someone until the process is finished. You don't leave feedback on Ebay until you've received your item first do you?

Joey has his critics too and there are other pressers out there that have better communication skills and better business models in my opinion.

Let me just say this... Wait for heaping praise on someone until the process is finished. You don't leave feedback on Ebay until you've received your item first do you?

Joey has his critics too and there are other pressers out there that have better communication skills and better business models in my opinion.

Good morning Mr. Shaw. How goes the hunt for Simpson Comics?

Good morning Mr. Shaw. How goes the hunt for Simpson Comics?

Very well thank you. (thumbs u

Joey went above and beyond for me on numerous occasions and has always been 100% polite/professional the whole way. I'll always submit to Joey/CFP Comics.

Thanks again Joey!

:gossip: I'll remember to sign the checks I send you next time. doh!

Highlights:

Silver Surfer #4 8.0 to a 9.0

ASM # 19 8.0 to a 9.0

TTA # 44 7.0 to a 8.5 :o

Strange Tales # 110 4.5 to a 6.5 :o:o

Joey went above and beyond for me on numerous occasions and has always been 100% polite/professional the whole way. I'll always submit to Joey/CFP Comics.

Thanks again Joey!

:gossip: I'll remember to sign the checks I send you next time. doh!

Highlights:

Silver Surfer #4 8.0 to a 9.0

ASM # 19 8.0 to a 9.0

TTA # 44 7.0 to a 8.5 :o

Strange Tales # 110 4.5 to a 6.5 :o:o

Thanks. I am going to be patient here, since we all know that every story has two sides.

From what I know of Joey, he always tries his best to right any mistake that he might make. Instead of dancing around your issues, why don't you state them here and give him the opportunity to publicly respond to your obvious grievance?

Your opinion is very much in the minority. And I suspect your drive-by swipes have no basis in reality.

Many times on these boards, the person airing grievances in threads are ultimately revealed to be the unreasonable party. I bet that's the case here.

After doing business with Joey for years and reading your posts, I'm fairly certain your opinion should be ignored entirely.

Your opinion is very much in the minority. And I suspect your drive-by swipes have no basis in reality.

Many times on these boards, the person airing grievances in threads are ultimately revealed to be the unreasonable party. I bet that's the case here.

After doing business with Joey for years and reading your posts, I'm fairly certain your opinion should be ignored entirely.

Ignored quietly and mocked loudly.